gossip magazine, US Weekly, I thought I would write my own “What’s In Her Bag?” post. The “her” obviously being ME and instead of showcasing what’s in my everyday bag, or my purse as some would call it, I thought I would showcase what’s in my makeup bag.
Are you following this?
Ok, good. So basically, see below for all the fab makeup products I am currently using at the moment…
2. Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara | $20.00
3. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer | Honey | $28.00 | For under eyes
4. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | Medium | $28.00
5. Stila Custom Color Blush | $20.00 | It doesn’t show up as pink as it looks, but I love it!
6. SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Kabuki Brush #50 | $24.00 | Use with Stila blush
7. Tarte EmphasEYES™ High Definition Eye Pencil | Black | $18.00 | Specifically for the inner-rim
8. Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner | Jet Black | $20.00
9. M·A·C Eyeshadow | Da Bling | $15.00
10. M·A·C Eyeshadow | Creme De Violet | $15.00
11. M·A·C Eyeshadow | Cranberry | $15.00
12. Dior Matte Sunshine Powder | 004 Spicy Tan | $49.00 | No longer sold in stores & I’m devastated!
13. SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Rounded Powder Brush #49 | $34.00 | Use with Dior bronzer
14. Dior Backstage Powder Brush – Full Coverage | $55.00 | Use with NARS foundation
15. M·A·C 227 Large Fluff Brush | $31.00 | Use with M·A·C eye-shadows
16. Clinique Even Better Concealer | Hazelnut | $19.50
here is my exact makeup regimen:
First, I apply the BB cream to my face by dotting it on each cheek, my forehead, chin, and nose, and using my fingers to rub it in. Then, I apply the foundation followed by the under-eye concealer and face concealer, if needed.
Next, I dust on the bronzer and finish my face off with a sheer blush application.
Finally, I always finish with eyes last, making sure to apply my mascara right before I walk out the door!
Thoughts, comments, questions? Let me know because I’m here to answer!