Obviously as an avid internet reader, pop culture fiend, blog-obsessed 20-something, easy-yet-delicious recipe seeker, and all-around pinterest lover (yes, I realize that’s a lot of self-admitting titles), I’m clicking on web links 24/7 like it’s my job (it’s not – and I do work after all, so I’m not exactly clicking away 24/7 here but you get my drift), all in hopes of coming across something interesting, entertaining, endearing, funny, and above all, exciting to read.What I’m trying to say is this: once a month I am going to come up with a list of a few links that I’ve clicked on which I believe are noteworthy to share with you, my I Adore What I Love readers. My sources are sure to be random, whimsical, and unpredictable but that’s undoubtedly the fun of it all… ENJOY!
- These nutritious strawberry oat bars are right up my ally… and I can whip them up sans a stove-top? I’m in.
- Eating meat and fish is something I can never give up, but this little boy’s take on it warms my heart.
- Instagram has introduced video… not sure about my thoughts on it yet but it’s probable that my #insta addiction will only grow larger because of it.
- About a month ago, I shared the first two episodes of Jimmy Kimmel’s Baby Bachelor – today, I am sharing the third episode. So freaking cute.
- Haven’t had enough? Here’s the fourth installment of Wesley’s journey to find love AND the fifth and final episode. Who will Wesley choose? Gabrielle or Jessie?
- Even US Weekly has gotten in on the Baby Bachelor action. Their newest (okay, it’s fake but I don’t care) mag cover is pretty incredible.
- Moving on… one day this is what I want my shoe closet to look like. Yes, my shoe closet.
- I am not a morning person but I always wanted to be. Thus, I need to get on this program.
- Healthy brownies. Who knew?
- Last year at this time we just got home from our honeymoon. I want to go back.
Basically, I adore what I CLICK so be on the lookout for future link postings every month.