What would you wear on the first day of school?
Archives for August 2013
I tend to click on web links 24/7 like it’s my job, all in hopes of coming across something interesting, entertaining, endearing, funny, and above all, exciting to read. Once a month, I am going to compile a list of links that I’ve recently clicked on & post them under the heading of “I Adore What I CLICK”. My sources are sure to be random, whimsical, & unpredictable; please be sure to let me know what you think!
- Donnie Wahlberg is kind of dirty. And I witnessed his shenanigans for myself when I saw him in concert a few weeks ago. Yes, this really did happen. OH MY GD.
- If my husband wore a watch, I would get him this customizable version. With the ability to alert you of iMessages, calendar and schedule updates, facebook and twitter notifications, amongst a ton of other cool features, this thing is pretty awesome!
- I started following this Pinterest board aptly titled, “My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter“. Ummm enough said.
- Are you a pop (or soda) drinker?? You won’t be after reading this. Scarrrrrrry.
- You don’t have to be sitting all day at your desk job… get up and move a little bit without anyone at the office even realizing!
- I’m a sucker for nostalgia. I honestly have fond memories of every one of these things from my childhood. Thank you BuzzFeed.
- These floral straws give me a reason to never want to eat again (sipping only!)
- Packing like a pro… not sure it’s ever going to work for me but this video is cute and leaves me with something to think about for when I travel next.
- THEE most amazing vending machine in an airport that exists. Not to mention the prettiest too.
- The school year is beginning before we know it. Let’s take a minute to enjoy Hollywood’s trendiest kids. Is it me or are they growing up too fast??
Care to share the fun links that you’ve clicked on recently?
Leave the url in the comments section below =)
Another great weekend we had this summer was when we went to Randolph Street Market with our friends Laura and Adelmo.
If it’s real ice cream, my favorites typically include any flavor that includes the words “mint-chocolate-chip” in it’s name (have you read my “about me” blurb to the top right-hand side of the page?). 31 Flavors/Baskin Robbins is and always will be a front runner reminiscent of my childhood days – courtesy of my momma – but if I can’t get to the local shop, Edy’s Slow Churned is where it’s at. When I’m yearning for the frozen yogurt variety, I’m the type of gal that likes to mix 3-6 different flavors in my cup (yes, you heard that right – 3 to 6 flavors) and then top it all off with low-fat granola, bananas, maybe strawberries, a little coconut, and maybe some sprinkles if I’m in the mood. While I do tend to frequent the self-serve shops, like Forever Yogurt or Yogurt Land, my true-preference is Pinkberry (I mean, do you remember when I made it my goal this month to eat it as much as possible in my August must-dos??}