It seems as though even without Steve Jobs in the picture, the Apple people have gotten it right. They knew it was time for a major update – and they delivered.
Archives for September 2013
- Fall is my favorite season and the first day falls on the 22nd of September.
- The Jewish holidays typically fall during the month of September. Each holiday is filled with lots of family time and of course great food, too!
- It never fails that during the month of September I’ll wake up one day and it’s just cooler outside. After the summer heat, I always look forward to that.
- New clothes for a new school year!
- Oh, did I mention my bday is on the 5th?! Check out my last post for some corny but true thoughts on what I did on Thursday.
With that being said, tonight really was great. And I’m only saying that because I haven’t been that eager for this birthday. I mean, 29 means one more year until 30 and that kind of sounds daunting to me. I feel like I need to take this year to the next level and really live it up! Which is exactly what I plan on doing!! Okay, back to tonight (ooops, I went on a rant there) – my mom served the best ice cream cake a girl could ask for (see above), I was given LOTS of wonderful and amazing gifts, not to mention some of the best cards I’ve ever received. The smile didn’t leave my face.