I might be biased because September is my birthday month, but it is definitely the best month of the year. Besides for my bday, there are many reasons why I’ve always adored it:
- Fall is my favorite season and the first day falls on the 22nd of September.
- The Jewish holidays typically fall during the month of September. Each holiday is filled with lots of family time and of course great food, too!
- It never fails that during the month of September I’ll wake up one day and it’s just cooler outside. After the summer heat, I always look forward to that.
- New clothes for a new school year!
- Oh, did I mention my bday is on the 5th?! Check out my last post for some corny but true thoughts on what I did on Thursday.
Basically, I love this month. It just makes me smile. And with that, check out my…
SEPTEMBER’S MUST DOs