For those of you who are unfamiliar, or for those of you who just forgot, here’s a recap on what my “I Adore What I CLICK” posts are all about…
I tend to click on web links 24/7 like it’s my job, all in hopes of coming across something interesting, entertaining, endearing, funny, and above all, exciting to read. Once a month, I am going to compile a list of links that I’ve recently clicked on & post them under the heading of “I Adore What I CLICK”. My sources are sure to be random, whimsical, & unpredictable; please be sure to let me know what you think!
- Donnie Wahlberg is kind of dirty. And I witnessed his shenanigans for myself when I saw him in concert a few weeks ago. Yes, this really did happen. OH MY GD.
- If my husband wore a watch, I would get him this customizable version. With the ability to alert you of iMessages, calendar and schedule updates, facebook and twitter notifications, amongst a ton of other cool features, this thing is pretty awesome!
- I started following this Pinterest board aptly titled, “My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter“. Ummm enough said.
- Are you a pop (or soda) drinker?? You won’t be after reading this. Scarrrrrrry.
- You don’t have to be sitting all day at your desk job… get up and move a little bit without anyone at the office even realizing!
- I’m a sucker for nostalgia. I honestly have fond memories of every one of these things from my childhood. Thank you BuzzFeed.
- These floral straws give me a reason to never want to eat again (sipping only!)
- Packing like a pro… not sure it’s ever going to work for me but this video is cute and leaves me with something to think about for when I travel next.
- THEE most amazing vending machine in an airport that exists. Not to mention the prettiest too.
- The school year is beginning before we know it. Let’s take a minute to enjoy Hollywood’s trendiest kids. Is it me or are they growing up too fast??
Care to share the fun links that you’ve clicked on recently?
Leave the url in the comments section below =)
This post is a good start…
- An awesome list of date night ideas for those of you sick of the same ‘ol date night outings.
- Just in case you’re feeling eager to know about what it would be like to see kids tweeting about their favorite tv shows, just as the average adult does, it’s your lucky day.
- Although I’ve already posted this on the I Adore What I Love Facebook Page (please “like” it if you haven’t already!) I’m sharing the link again because it brings me back to my study abroad days in London-town. Behold, Pimm’s Cup Popsicles!
- Speaking of my favorite icy treat, these Cappuccino Pops speak for themselves. Yummm.
- This is literally the cutest cake that I ever did see. I’m sure it tastes good too.
- These chalkboard nails intrigue me. Although they are so not my style, I may have to buy them to try just once… why not, right?! Or am I wrong? Let me know your thoughts!
- I’ll always be a big fan of Waze, but Google Maps is getting an update and from the likes of this article, it will be well worth the wait.
- Tomorrow I’m making yet another Target run as I literally run to go get this Lululemon look-alike workout tank. Hope it fits as well as it’s more expensive muse.
- Sad the 4th is over? Me too. Refinery 29 shows you 6 summer party themes to keep the celebrations afloat.
- Curious how to make a cocktail? Curious how to make it backwards? Who knew the process would be so captivating?! I could literally watch these videos forever. #glassbackwards
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I adore what I CLICK – so be on the lookout for future link postings every month.