So what’s the point of me bringing up all these problematic scenarios, you ask? Well, because I found something GENIUS that is sure to solve all of these frustrations:
The Power Cup
The Power Cup is the perfect way to charge all your electronics in the car at once. Typically, your most common and everyday car charger connects via your cigarette lighter socket and can only charge one thing at a time. On top of that, the only types of electronics you’re able to charge are those with a specific USB cord matching the one of your cell phone.
But the Power Cup is different.
- It still connects via your car’s cigarette lighter socket but it has the ability to charge ANY electronic device, even if it has a regular AC outlet plug.
- Not only are there 2 AC outlet plug spaces, but there is also 1 USB charging port too.
- READ: you can connect and charge 3 electronic things at once!
- It’s shaped like a Starbucks coffee cup and fits right into your car’s cup holder.
- It’s extremely high powered and can last for hours, even with all plugs being utilized.
I just ordered mine online, because as you can tell, this baby is the real deal. I can’t wait to put it to the test with not only my macbook, but also with my flat iron, maybe my blow dryer, and possibly my wireless printer… wellllll, I (probably) won’t go that far.
At only $34.99, isn’t this little device GENIUS? What would you plug into it?
Let me know in the comments section below!