- Corn on the cob (you can decide how many you want to prepare)
- Butter Spray
- Garlic Powder
Directions: (feel free to refer to pictures above)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Shuck your ears of corn, removing the husks completely.
- Put each individual corn on the cob on top of it’s own square sheet of tin foil.
- Spray the spray butter directly onto each cob – cover it completely.
- Sprinkle your garlic powder directly onto each buttered cob – cover it completely.
- Wrap up your cobs in their tin foil.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes – flipping once half-way through!
EAT & ENJOY!
And for those of you who are still unsure of what to make for your 4th parties later in the day, what are waiting for?? Take a look at all the awesome red, white and blue Pinterest ideas that I’ve already gathered for you!
With that, have a fun, safe and firework-filled
Independence Day celebration!