I’m not sure if you recall, but this past April I blogged about a nifty little app called Cleverbug. If you have no idea what I am talking about, or if you are a new I Adore What I Love reader (welcome, by the way!), Cleverbug is one of my all time favorite iPhone apps where you can create your own personalized card for someone, no matter the occasion. Almost a half-year later, it’s no surprise that I am still whole-heartedly UBsessed with it!! In recent months, there have been tons of updates and because of that, the app just keeps getting better and better!!
Let me explain…
Actually, before I go into too much detail, please read my original review here because it’s a damn good overview of what Cleverbug has to offer, if I do say so myself.
Now that you’re all caught up on the already awesome basics (how it works, pricing, etc), I’ll share with you some of the smart new features that the Cleverbug founders have recently integrated into their app, per the suggestion of user feedback. I know you will be impressed…
- Where before you could only send cards to your facebook friends, now you can send a card to a friend and family member who’s not on the popular social network. For instance, even though my dad doesn’t have a facebook account, it’s nice to know that I can still create a unique and fun card for him on his next birthday via Cleverbug.
- There was always a great variety of occasions to choose from when creating your personalized cards, but now, there are even more selections to work off of. You can now send Thank You cards, Congratulations cards, Get Well cards, Wedding cards, Just Because cards, and so many more. I’m especially excited about this because not too long ago, I remember wanting to create a wedding card for a couple getting married during one of the many weddings we went to in May. However, the option to do so was not available at the time. Lucky for me, now it is!
- Within their cards database, they’ve added a whole slew of new card designs for each occasion. Every card is unique, fun, classy, NOT cheesy, and above all, clever =) Some cards you’re able to add your own pictures to (via facebook or by uploading it from your phone) and other cards are pre-made without personalized photos. I ADORE THEM ALL!!
- At one time, you couldn’t see the history of your past orders. It bothered me a little bit because sometimes I would forget what cards I created and for who. Now there is a tab that allows you to check who you’ve sent cards to and you can even see the exact card that you created for them! You can also see when the card was created and the date it was shipped to the recipient. Awesome!
- Last but not least, Cleverbug has become more and more relevant to what’s going on in the world today!! For example, you can currently send a card to Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William to celebrate to arrival of their new royal baby boy! (In case you missed it, their little man was born YESTERDAY!!!!!!) In less than 1 minute, you can create your card for Kate and the Prince and Cleverbug will literally send the card to the excited new parents on your behalf! So cool, right?!
So as the title of this post mentions, I Adore What I BLOGGED! And because of that, I just had to share with you all the new improvements featured within Cleverbug from recent updates. It’s completely user-friendly and easy to use; the hardest part is choosing which card you want to send because they’re all so great!