This post is a good start…
- An awesome list of date night ideas for those of you sick of the same ‘ol date night outings.
- Just in case you’re feeling eager to know about what it would be like to see kids tweeting about their favorite tv shows, just as the average adult does, it’s your lucky day.
- Although I’ve already posted this on the I Adore What I Love Facebook Page (please “like” it if you haven’t already!) I’m sharing the link again because it brings me back to my study abroad days in London-town. Behold, Pimm’s Cup Popsicles!
- Speaking of my favorite icy treat, these Cappuccino Pops speak for themselves. Yummm.
- This is literally the cutest cake that I ever did see. I’m sure it tastes good too.
- These chalkboard nails intrigue me. Although they are so not my style, I may have to buy them to try just once… why not, right?! Or am I wrong? Let me know your thoughts!
- I’ll always be a big fan of Waze, but Google Maps is getting an update and from the likes of this article, it will be well worth the wait.
- Tomorrow I’m making yet another Target run as I literally run to go get this Lululemon look-alike workout tank. Hope it fits as well as it’s more expensive muse.
- Sad the 4th is over? Me too. Refinery 29 shows you 6 summer party themes to keep the celebrations afloat.
- Curious how to make a cocktail? Curious how to make it backwards? Who knew the process would be so captivating?! I could literally watch these videos forever. #glassbackwards
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I adore what I CLICK – so be on the lookout for future link postings every month.