- When mangoes are good, they’re good.
- Especially during this time of year, they are one of my all-time favorite fruits!
- Anything from the freezer excites me… can’t help it. Just adore a good frosty treat!
- They were different!!!
- 5 fresh mangoes
- 8 oz. container of Cool Whip Free
- Cut the mangoes in half
- Scoop out the mango insides into a large bowl, putting the mango skins (now halved) to the side.
- Add cool whip to the bowl with the scooped mango.
- Blend the contents of the bowl.
(I used my kitchen-aide but I think combining everything in a blender and doing it that way would be better)
- Pour or scoop blended contents into the mango skin halves.
- Put in freezer for about 45 minutes or until frozen.
Best eaten when NOT hard-as-a-rock!!
- Serve at a party or enjoy alone… use your teeth to eat or spoon out the frozen mango!
Store the remaining frozen halves in zip-lock freezer bags in the freezer.
Go ahead – PIN those fine-looking pictures!!