- While I love love love my normal routine of yoga at Core Power or spinning at Flywheel, this month I am going to make it my mission to run outside every.single.day that the weather will allow me to. I always prefer running outside to inside on a treadmill so I am going to vow, right now to you, that I will do it everyday that it’s nice outside. No matter what. And obviously I will be listening to one of my favorite running tunes (this one or this one) along the way.
- Head to North Avenue Beach and watch the Chicago Air and Water Show which is happening on August 17th and 18th. Fun times!
- In June, I talked about the Movies in the Park series and then separately, going out for a night at the Wit Roof. But in August, I plan on combining the movie with the roof and heading to the Wit for their Movie Mondays on the Roof! Jurassic Park is playing on August 5th, Ocean’s Eleven on August 12th, and 21 Jump Street on August 19th! Now I just have to decide which Monday I’m going to go :)
4. Have you seen those new baby blue bikes around the city lately? They’re pretty sweet and have recently popped up in 400 locations around Chicago. The bikes are known as Divvy and funded by the city, they are Chicago’s new bike sharing system. There is a station right in my neighborhood and I plan on taking one out for a ride ASAP.
5. I haven’t eaten my favorite yogurt and much as I would have liked to this summer. During the month of August, I plan to eat Pinkberry as much as I can =)
As you can tell, my must-dos this month are all focused solely on being outside!!
Looking forward to soaking up the last days I have before going back to my full-time job.