- Fall is my favorite season and the first day falls on the 22nd of September.
- The Jewish holidays typically fall during the month of September. Each holiday is filled with lots of family time and of course great food, too!
- It never fails that during the month of September I’ll wake up one day and it’s just cooler outside. After the summer heat, I always look forward to that.
- New clothes for a new school year!
- Oh, did I mention my bday is on the 5th?! Check out my last post for some corny but true thoughts on what I did on Thursday.