Time for a new installment ladies and gents.
Because let’s be honest, it’s been wayyyy too long since the last one!
I tend to click on web links 24/7 like it’s my job, all in hopes of coming across something interesting, entertaining, endearing, funny, and above all, exciting to read. Once a month, I am going to compile a list of links that I’ve recently clicked on & post them under the heading of “I Adore What I CLICK”. My sources are sure to be random, whimsical, & unpredictable; please be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section of this post!
- What’s a Halloween without Jimmy Kimmel’s annual Halloween YouTube Challenge for parents? Ya know, the one where parent’s tell their kids that they ate all their candy?!? This year, they definitely saved the best for last… and I’m still laughing!
- I was asked to contribute to an article put out by Credit Card Insider featuring tips on how you can save money as you plan for your wedding day! Such an honor to be included amongst other savvy recently-wed bloggers! Check it out!!
- IF MISSED: 5 Friends forwarded me this article… which must mean that it’s worth reading. Namaste.
- Every 20-something-year-old should read this. Again, forwarded from a friend. I’m 29 so I really got choked up.
- Everyone knows that one of my favorite stores is Bloomingdale’s (see the left hand side bar!), but this is just ridiculous. Come on, Bloomies, trust your customers.
- The title of this video is “This Woman Was About To Go In For Surgery. What She Did Moments Before Was Awesome.” I honestly couldn’t have said it better myself… watch… and smile… and maybe even cry a little.
- I was never a huge diet coke drinker but after reading this article, now I don’t even use my usual one equal and one sweet ‘n low in my coffee anymore. Don’t hate me for spreading the truth!!
- OH.MY.GD. Babies dancing? I want to watch this everyday. The CUTEST.
- Refinery 29 gives us some perspective with this feature: 10 Things Not To Say At Work. Oooops, I probably use half these phrases in the workplace and in life. I wonder what that says about me?
- This Petcube thing is kind of bad ass. If I had a dog, I would definitely invest in one of these babies.
- The perfect way to end this post: Jimmy Fallon, Miley Cyrus & The Roots Sing “We Can’t Stop” – A Cappella. I want it on my iPod. Now.
For past I Adore What I CLICK posts, click here :)