The title is pretty self-explanatory…. so here goes it:
Top posts from the I Adore What I LOVE category:
- When I shared with you how Isaiah proposed to me.
- Our professional wedding pictures!
- My “What’s In Her (Makeup) Bag” post – I think it’s time for another!
- 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- All about how we celebrated our first year wedding anniversary :)
- My fave birthday gifts that I received when I turned 29
- The post that revealed I Adore What I Love’s new, redesigned look!
- A list of everything I’m thankful for this year. [/one-half-first][one-half]
Top posts from the I Adore What I WEAR category:
- I Adore the Store: Bloomingdale’s – the first of many to come!
- Bring on the Rain Boots
- Sweatshirts like you’ve never worn them
- Maxi Dresses on a Budget
- My obsession with sunglasses – and a damn good layout of my faves!
- The cutest sweaters I ever did see
- The most perfect scarf (which I’m still loving and rocking all the time)[/one-half]
Top posts from the I Adore What I READ category:
All the I Adore What I Click posts are pretty great!
Top posts from the I Adore What I WATCH category:
- My love for Sophia Grace and Rosie
- All of Bravo’s new TV shows – many of which begin in January!
- Jimmy Kimmel’s genius mini series: The Baby Bachelor
- My thoughts on the last Bachelorette finale with Des – Can’t wait to watch JuanPablo in just a few weeks!
Top posts from the I Adore What I DO category:
- Each month, I’ve tackled a lot via all of my must-do’s!
- When I endured a pretty crazy concert-going weekend.
- When I turned to Pinterest for some pretty awesome Fourth of July ideas.
- When I literally went to four weddings in a row during the months of April-May. I’m exhausted thinking about it!
- When I created one of my favorite running tunes playlists: remix style!
Top posts from the I Adore What I TECH category:
- Instacart services – if you haven’t heard of it, you should probably get on it!
- My IOS7 Review – for some tips and tricks!
- I Adore What I Love is on facebook! Become a fan here :)
- For the blog obsessed – Bloglovin‘ is a thing. Use it.
- For the shopping addicted – Poach It & Ebates will be your new best friend.
- It’s so nice that I wrote about it twice – Cleverbug Cards – which just recently changed their name to CleverCards (same amazing company, way better name!)
Top posts from the I Adore What I GIVE category:
- Gifts for anyone on your list: Subscription Boxes!
- The ULTIMATE bridesmaid gifts… this is one of my most popular posts to date :)
- Thanksgivukkah gift guide
- Mother’s Day gift guide
- Father’s Day gift guide
- Valentine’s Day gift guide[/one-half]
Top posts from the I Adore What I BUY category:
- Remember that time when I asked you to help me pick out new gloves?
- My healthy habit of purchasing juices from Whole Foods
- Every girl needs her summer essentials!
- I’ve bought it over and over again: the best mascara on the planet :)
- The secret to keeping my lips soft throughout every season.
Top posts from the I Adore What I EAT category:
- Restaurant Reviews: Summer House Santa Monica, Girl and the Goat, Piccolo Sogno Due, Little Market Brasserie, Little Goat, and Boarding House.
- FAVORITE Recipes that I’ve posted and continue to make time and time again: Pumpkin Pie Pudding, The Purple Drankk, Cold Tuna Casserole, Man-Pleasing Shrimp Creole, BBQ Chicken Foil Pack, Portobello Mushroom Pizzas
- Do you like Starbucks? What about mint? Try this.
- The Chronicles of My 3-day Juice Cleanse… after this holiday season, I’m thinking of doing another! [/one-half]
OMG! So many posts to revisit… a big thank you for reading and making this whole blog thing worthwhile for me to write every week! Oh, and I feel like we’re best friends now. YAY!
And if you have any favorite posts that I wrote this year, I would love to know in the comments section.
**Also, I don’t normally blog two days in a row but be on the lookout for an exciting post tomorrow**
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE. HAVE FUN. BE SAFE. AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.