I Adore The Store: ZARA

I Adore The Store: ZARA

January 30, 2014 in I Adore What I Love, Simple Style Ideas >/div>
I Adore The Store: ZARA - via www.iadorewhatilove.com

Remember when I told you that I was going to be starting a new feature on the blog called I Adore The Store?! Well, I didn’t forget about it this month – don’t worry :)

For my first installment in December, I featured the one and only Bloomingdale’s and this month, I am letting you all in on my obsession with ZARA! Like, you guys, Zara has been one of my favorite stores for years, before it was ever in the states! I started shopping at Zara while I studied abroad in London and thank goodness the store opened in the USA because since then, every time I step foot inside, it’s a little dangerous (okay, a lot dangerous) because I always know I’ll be walking out with something.

The thing with Zara though, is that I never know what that something will be.  This isn’t a store that I have a favorite type of clothing at… I seriously love everything they design!  From their winter jackets (I literally have bought a new winter jacket from Zara for the past 6 years straight – and they’re all always totally different from each other but I love each more than the next) to their jeans (obsessed) to their classic sweaters to their going-out shirts and of course, you can’t go wrong with their short skirts. Oh, and let’s not forget about their shoes… they have the BEST shoes! And scarves! And bags! Ah!
You feel me?  I could definitely go on and on here!

So without further ado, take a look below at my current top picks from Zara.
BONUS: Most of these amazing finds are on major sale at the moment! Get them while they’re hot!!

I   A d o r e   T h e   S t o r e:

[one-third-first]I Adore The Store: ZARA - via www.iadorewhatilove.com[/one-third-first][one-third]I Adore The Store: ZARA - via www.iadorewhatilove.com[/one-third][one-third]I Adore The Store: ZARA - via www.iadorewhatilove.com[/one-third]

ZARA

Top Row: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  Middle Row: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  Bottom Row: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Please tell me your favorites from my favorites!
Click on “Leave A Comment” under the title of this post and let me know your thoughts!!

{FYI: I completely realize that I sound like a walking paid-advertisement for this store but I swear all opinions are my own and these stores don’t even know I exist.  Also, every post with the title “I Adore The Store” will primarily focus on cute pieces that I’m currently obsessing over at the particular store that I’m showcasing.  And you’ll invariably see a mix of high and low cost items because that’s just how I roll}

• Blake January 30, 2014 at 10:46 am

I love all your picks D! Zara seriously is the best for everything!!

• Dana Ivy January 30, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Thanks B! I know, Zara’s the best – I’m obsessed and always have been!

• Jill January 30, 2014 at 11:25 am

Everything is so cute Dana.. But I especially love the green jacket. You have always been a Zara girl,

• Dana Ivy January 30, 2014 at 6:38 pm

I know, right?!?! I have always been a Zara girl haha – and that jacket… to die!

• Cassie January 31, 2014 at 4:01 pm

I think I like the red shirt the best. Sadly I really am not into fashion. It takes too much effort for something I am not interested in. Or maybe I just don’t like to spend money. But some day when I have more money than I know what to do with ;) you can come be my personal shopper! Actually I’ll come there- I’m sure Chicago is better for shopping!

• Dana Ivy February 1, 2014 at 9:29 am

I would love to be your personal shopper Cassie! That’s music to my ears so anytime, obviously!! Next time you’re in the Chi you must let me know!

• Lindsey February 1, 2014 at 1:27 pm

I love Zara as well! Their new collection is beautiful!