I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: one of the main reasons why I started this fun little blog in the first place was because I’m totally that self-proclaimed blog-obsessed girl who was inspired by my other favorite bloggers on the ‘net.
Something I haven’t mentioned on here very much though, is that since creating I Adore What I Love, I have been more exposed than ever to a ton of other amazing blogs out there in the blogospere that I had never previously heard of.
You’re probably wondering why I’m telling you all this!
Well, it’s because I’ve been given the honor of being presented with The Liebster Award by Emily, a fellow blogger of the lovely website Class and Sass. The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who are still building up their following and readership but have enormous potential to be successful in their own right! I absolutely, positively adore the concept and idea of this award and all that it stands for; in addition, I truly look forward to connecting with other inspiring bloggers because of it!
Oh but there are RULES:
1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Answer the eleven questions they posed to nominees
3. Nominate eleven other bloggers with a smaller following but a lot of potential
4. Create eleven of your own questions for them to answer
5. Notify your nominees
With that being said, I’ll start by answering Emily’s questions for me:
1. How long have you been blogging for?
2. Is it your full-time job?
3. Sum up your style in 5 words or less.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant in the city you live in… name the city and the restaurant!
5. Salty or sweet?
6. What is one thing that nobody knows about you?
7. Who was your favorite Bachelor and/or Bachelorette?
8. What’s your go-to workout?
9. Reality TV or Scripted? With that, what’s your favorite show on television now?
10. Tell me your favorite on-line stores! (I’m always looking for new ones to browse around at)
11. Back to blogging… any challenges so far?
First BONUS q: I used to feel weird telling people about my blog but now I own it. Have you ever felt the same?
Second BONUS q: Which one blog do you read every time a new post is shared?