I Adore The Store: Nordstrom

February 17, 2016 in I Adore What I Love, Simple Style Ideas

For those who are new here, first of all, welcome!!! Second of all, I Adore The Store is a series where I choose one store to showcase on the blog that I am absolutely, positively LOVING right now! I primarily focus on cute pieces that I’m currently obsessing over at the particular store that I’m featuring.  And you’ll invariably see a mix of high and low cost items because that’s just how I roll =)

This time around is not going to be a surprise to anyone who knows me well. I am ALL ABOUT Nordstrom these days! Like, alllllllll about it. I’ve always been a big fan but I really think that it’s better than ever RIGHT NOW. I can walk in that store and find 35 things to try on in less than 10 minutes and walk out of the dressing room wanting to buy 30 of those said items. Ummmm, I wish I was kidding!

I Adore What I Love Blog // I Adore The Store Nordstrom // Title Pic // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

Top Row: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  Middle Row: | 1  | 2 | 3 |  Bottom Row: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

{two things to note: you can’t really tell this when looking above but the brown leather jacket on the top row has this really cool basket weave detail on the arms AND the shoulders. like, really cool. also, the shirt on the top row on the right is actually striped and soooo up my alley}

From jeans to tees to sweaters to dresses to bags to makeup to sunglasses to jackets to bathing suits to shoes, etc. etc. etc. Nordstrom is seriously your one-stop-shop. They have it all. And I promise that I don’t work for them… I just really, really love it there. In fact, I don’t even know how I was able to narrow my favorites list to only 9 items! {it definitely wasn’t easy, that’s for sure}

The best part about Nordstrom is that their sales are OUT OF CONTROL! Right now, for instance, you can save up to 40% on all items included in their Winter Clearance Sale. Forty percent off is the real deal, my friends! Take advantage before it’s too late!

Below I have linked all the items that are included in the above spread, plus I snuck a few more of my favorites in the lineup just because I couldn’t resist!! Take a look!

Also, just an FYI, I noticed that my new favorite scarf {photo below} that I told you about two weeks ago during Weekly Wins #1 is on MEGA SALE for 50% off right now and is less than $10! As is the sweater I’m wearing in the pic, too… which to be honest is like my favorite sweater ever. I mean, you should probably buy both asap! Click here to shop the scarf and here to shop the sweater! Just so you know it runs big so order one size down. {Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of sizes or colors available in the sweater anymore so act fast!}

I Adore What I Love Blog // Weekly Wins #1 // Scarf // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

—

BEST finds @Nordstrom // #clothes #shoes #jewelry #bags #iadorethestore #iadorewhatilove Click To Tweet

Have you ever shopped at Nordstrom before? What are your favorite things to shop for there?? Tell me in the comments of this post!

• Jill February 17, 2016 at 7:33 am

Love all your cute picks Dana! 👗👡👜👓👕👖

• Dana Ivy February 17, 2016 at 9:53 am

I know, right?! I love me some Nordys!

• ~ carmen ~ February 18, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Nordy’s has such a spectacular range of items & prices, which makes it the ideal place to shop for many age ranges. Yay for sales too. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

• Dana Ivy February 18, 2016 at 8:43 pm

100% agree, Carmen!! It’s the best! I feel lucky to have one just a few blocks from where I live, though it’s dangerous too! So happy you stopped by the blog!!
      Xox

• Trang Do February 19, 2016 at 5:00 am

Great picks!! Love this sale!
    Xoxo,
    Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

• Dana Ivy February 19, 2016 at 7:02 am

Thanks, Trang! This sale is pretty amazing, if I do say so myself :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Xox

• Weekly Wins // #3 February 19, 2016 at 6:09 am

[…] the direct link} but I also love this one, in grey especially, from Nordstrom {my fave store at the […]

I accept the Privacy Policy

Hey hey! I’m a MOM of two, here to share and I’m so happy you found me!! As a Chicago lifer {currently settled in the North Shore ‘burbs}, self-admitted shopping addict, and foodie, at the core I’m really just a mom {and a wife, gotta give a shout-out to my hubby!} just trying to balance it all! My two crazy toddler boys, Brody {who’s 5} and Levi {who’s 3} are my whole entire world and while being their mom is the BEST thing ever, it ain’t always easy! The chaos is real and because I adore mom life SO MUCH, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Would you?? I created this space for all the moms out there who are just trying to get by... I want to help make your lives a little easier, one blog post at a time! Join me on my quest to share allll the mom tips, simple style ideas, REALLY easy recipes {if I can do it, you can do it!!}, and our travels. Read More.