For those of you who are unfamiliar, or for those of you who just forgot, here’s a recap on what my “I Adore What I CLICK” posts are all about…
I tend to click on web links 24/7 like it’s my job, all in hopes of coming across something interesting, entertaining, endearing, funny, and above all, exciting to read.Once a month, I like to compile a list of links that I’ve recently clicked on & post them under the heading of “I Adore What I CLICK”. My sources are sure to be random, whimsical, & unpredictable; please be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section of this post!
1. Being gluten free and all, this recipe sounds SUPER appealing. I don’t think I would normally go out of my way to make any old bread recipe, but carb-free CLOUD bread, I can get behind this!
2. Why do Dax Shephard and Kristen Bell have to be so cute??
3. As you know, Brody was just really sick and what I’ve realized as a parent is that it is NOT easy to fight the germs during cold season. These tips for surviving cold season with kids in the house are GENIUS.
5. YOU GUYS. If you live in Chicago like I do, get ready for this BIG news: A Saved by the Bell pop-up is coming here soon! My 10-year-old self is going cray cray right now!
6. This article is going to make you laugh because I guarantee you’ve fallen victim to saying at least one of these saying wrong. I know I have! Ooops.
7. Ughhh I wish I read this article before I literally JUST took all my scarves to the dry cleaner! #nexttime
8. I’ll take any excuse to eat a cookie, especially if you’re telling me that I can eat it during breakfast AND it’s vegan/gluten free. YUM.
9. BEST HUMIDIFIER HACK EVER. FYI – I tried it and it really works!
10. 18 things that Chicago has given America. #enoughsaid
[bctt tweet=”Check out these really interesting articles! #iadorewhatilove #iadorewhatiCLICK”]
For past I Adore What I CLICK posts, click here :)
Any articles that you think I would like? Share in the comments now!