I Adore What I CLICK // February 2016

February 22, 2016 in I Adore What I Love

For those of you who are unfamiliar, or for those of you who just forgot, here’s a recap on what my “I Adore What I CLICK” posts are all about…

I tend to click on web links 24/7 like it’s my job, all in hopes of coming across something interesting, entertaining, endearing, funny, and above all, exciting to read.Once a month, I like to compile a list of links that I’ve recently clicked on & post them under the heading of “I Adore What I CLICK”.  My sources are sure to be random, whimsical, & unpredictable; please be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section of this post!

I Adore What I Love Blog // I Adore What I Click February 2016 // Featured Image // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

1. Being gluten free and all, this recipe sounds SUPER appealing. I don’t think I would normally go out of my way to make any old bread recipe, but carb-free CLOUD bread, I can get behind this!

2. Why do Dax Shephard and Kristen Bell have to be so cute??

3. As you know, Brody was just really sick and what I’ve realized as a parent is that it is NOT easy to fight the germs during cold season. These tips for surviving cold season with kids in the house are GENIUS.

4. Last week I talked about my favorite dry shampoo EVER! Piggybacking off that, click here to read a good article on how to make dry shampoo more effective.

5. YOU GUYS. If you live in Chicago like I do, get ready for this BIG news: A Saved by the Bell pop-up is coming here soon! My 10-year-old self is going cray cray right now!

6. This article is going to make you laugh because I guarantee you’ve fallen victim to saying at least one of these saying wrong. I know I have! Ooops.

7. Ughhh I wish I read this article before I literally JUST took all my scarves to the dry cleaner! #nexttime

8. I’ll take any excuse to eat a cookie, especially if you’re telling me that I can eat it during breakfast AND it’s vegan/gluten free. YUM.

9. BEST HUMIDIFIER HACK EVER. FYI – I tried it and it really works!

10. 18 things that Chicago has given America. #enoughsaid

Check out these really interesting articles! #iadorewhatilove #iadorewhatiCLICK Click To Tweet

For past I Adore What I CLICK posts, click here :)

Any articles that you think I would like? Share in the comments now!

• Molly {Dreams in HD} February 22, 2016 at 9:01 am

Cloud bread looks amazing! I made a new vegan/gluten-free recipe on Friday and am absolutely obsessed. Highly recommended! http://www.thefirstmess.com/2014/04/09/vegan-cauliflower-and-roasted-garbanzo-rice-and-peas-recipe/

• Dana Ivy February 22, 2016 at 10:55 am

Right?! I am totally going to make it!! And oh wowza, that recipe looks to die for! I’m obsessed already! Thanks for sharing, Molly! Xox

• Maireem February 22, 2016 at 11:24 pm

I have to try and make those gluten free, breakfast cookies :) I usually just have a green smoothing in the morning but they are times when I want something sweet :)

Maireem | My Fair Autumn | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat: myfairautumn

• Sophie February 23, 2016 at 4:04 am
    • Dana Ivy February 23, 2016 at 10:55 am

Thanks Sophie! Thanks for stopping by the blog :) Xox

• Natalie Y February 23, 2016 at 4:17 am

Ahhh that cookie recipe sounds and looks so good! The scarves article is so useful. Thanks for sharing! :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY | INSTAGRAM

• Dana Ivy February 23, 2016 at 10:56 am

Hey Natalie! Totally agree about the cookies and the scarves! So glad you found my blog!! Xox

• jessica February 23, 2016 at 2:36 pm

OMG I love this post :) I’ll be back for more of your clicks being gluten free I am all about #1
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

• Dana Ivy February 23, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Omg! Thanks, girl! You are so sweet :) I’m definitely making both the cloud bread and cookies sometime soon!! So glad you found my blog!!! Xox

• Tristan | Gold Lion Style February 23, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Loved the article about dry shampoo! I’ve never tried an aerosol version but now thinking I should. I definitely need it for the volumizing effects!

• Dana Ivy February 23, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Oh yeah, the best! My fave is batiste – not sure if you read my post about it but I’m obsessed! It volumizes galore =) Xox

I accept the Privacy Policy

Hey hey! I’m a MOM of two, here to share and I’m so happy you found me!! As a Chicago lifer {currently settled in the North Shore ‘burbs}, self-admitted shopping addict, and foodie, at the core I’m really just a mom {and a wife, gotta give a shout-out to my hubby!} just trying to balance it all! My two crazy toddler boys, Brody {who’s 5} and Levi {who’s 3} are my whole entire world and while being their mom is the BEST thing ever, it ain’t always easy! The chaos is real and because I adore mom life SO MUCH, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Would you?? I created this space for all the moms out there who are just trying to get by... I want to help make your lives a little easier, one blog post at a time! Join me on my quest to share allll the mom tips, simple style ideas, REALLY easy recipes {if I can do it, you can do it!!}, and our travels. Read More.