I Adore What I CLICK // March 2016

March 28, 2016 in I Adore What I Love

I Adore What I CLICK // March 2016

March 28, 2016 in I Adore What I Love >/div>
I Adore What I Love Blog // I ADORE WHAT I CLICK // Featured Image // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

For those of you who are unfamiliar, or for those of you who just forgot, here’s a recap on what my “I Adore What I CLICK” posts are all about…

I tend to click on web links 24/7 like it’s my job, all in hopes of coming across something interesting, entertaining, endearing, funny, and above all, exciting to read.Once a month, I like to compile a list of links that I’ve recently clicked on & post them under the heading of “I Adore What I CLICK”.  My sources are sure to be random, whimsical, & unpredictable; please be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section of this post!

And this month, I decided to feature ONLY posts written by bloggers! Not because I didn’t read a ton of interesting articles in March, but because as I Adore What I Love is growing, bloggers around the internet have found my little space on the web and taking the time to comment on my posts… which I SO appreciate!!! This obviously leaves me wanting to check out their blogs in return and let me tell you, I’ve found some pretty great ones! Enjoy!

1. Biana from B Loved Boston went to Dubai and shared her adventures on her blog here and here. Between these posts and the Bev Hills Housewives traveling there {HA!}, it’s made me realize that it’s somewhere I would love to go one day!

2. I plan to buy NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches because of this post from Lily of Beauty with Lily.

3. Julia from Sprinkles and Saturday made quite possibly the best looking {and I’m sure tasting} avocado toast on.the.planet. Drooling!

4. Ever wanted to find out the best denim shade for your skin tone? Jalisa from The Style Contour tells you how to do that here.

5. Kathryn of The Fashionagraphy shared MAJOR stripe outfit inspo on her blog. We all know I can’t get enough stripe action in my life so this post had me at hello!

6. Brody is OBSESSED with green drinks and Charity from Life After Baseball featured this EASY protein smoothie on her blog that I think he would love, even though it’s not green {and sans the protein}. Bananas and blueberries are two of his favorite fruits so how could he not love it?!

7. Tech hacks that will make your life easier from Rachel of Seashells + Sparkles. Even as a self-proclaimed tech nerd, I still learned a few new-to-me tricks!

8. This month on the blog, I shared the most adorable beach towels you’ve ever seen and Arin from Heart of Chic shared the most adorable summer pool floats. Each one is cuter than the next! Now, if only I had a pool…

9. This post on how to make smoothie bowls from Nicole of Blunders and Absurdities is tailor made for my friend, Jen! She’s the one who turned me onto these! Yum!

10. The name of this post by Adele says it all: Fashion Week TrendsAnddddd now I feel like I was there!

11. ADORE all of these beautiful baby toys from Katelyn of Finding Adventures =)

12. I never thought to wear my favorite black booties with a maxi, but Hilary from Embellishments just inspired me to try it.

13. Ok. I want the skirt Lauren from Earth to Style is wearing in this outfit post. Obsessed.

14. This trench vest from Hillary of Style in a Small Town. I want!

15. Sierra of Sierra Elizabeth writes letters each month to her baby… so sweet. Read her 11-month letter to her daughter, Lily. Heart melting! {and also, i need to remember this for baby #2!}

The best #March posts from across the #blogosphere! #OnTheBlog now! #iadorewhaticlick Click To Tweet

For past I Adore What I CLICK posts, click here :)
Who are your favorite bloggers? Share in the comments!

• Biana Perez March 28, 2016 at 8:17 am

So honored that you picked one of my posts to highlight!! Thank you!! Any tech hacks that make my life easier is what I’m about – thanks for sharing that link and I’m still obsessed with all the towels you shared! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 8:24 am

Of course, girl!!!! It was one of the first posts of yours that I read and I can’t stop thinking about Dubai! PS you won the Prep Dish Giveaway!! Just emailed you and announced it on Instagram! Woohoo!! Xox

• Lily Ayala March 28, 2016 at 8:50 am

I’m constantly clicking away at links too, especially on Pinterest! I’m so honored that you included one of my little ‘ole posts! Thank you SO much, sending you big hugs on this Monday! I am checking out a few of the other bloggers mentioned! xo

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 9:20 am

Anytime, Lily! Love your blog! Reader for life! Xox

• Jalisa March 28, 2016 at 9:57 am

Thank you so much for featuring one of my posts on your fabulous blog, Dana! I feel honored to be accompanied by such fabulous and talented ladies, some of whom I’m familiar and some you’ve just introduced me to! Thanks again and I hope you have an amazing week ahead, beautiful!

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 10:54 am

Absolutely, Jalisa! Happy to do it and excited to introduce you to other great blogs around the net! Enjoy your week as well! Happy Monday! Xox

• Adele Miner March 28, 2016 at 10:26 am

Aw thank you so much for including me in this! Great post! x

adelelydia.blogspot.com

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 10:52 am

You are so welcome!! Xox

• Julia March 28, 2016 at 11:08 am

Thanks so much for featuring me here! This is a really great series, I love that you are helping to spread the word for fellow bloggers. Also love number one, watching the real housewives in Dubai was so fun and Biana’s blog solidifies it as a place I want to visit as well! xoxo

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 11:31 am

Yay! So glad you like it!! And I know right, want to go to Dubai, like, yesterday! Haha
      PS I’m going to trader joes today and plan to buy ALL the avocados to make that delicious looking toast. Can’t wait! Xox

• Julia March 28, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Yay! Let me know what you think!

• Nicole Miller March 28, 2016 at 11:21 am

Excited to check out all of these blogs! Thanks again :)

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 11:32 am

Of course! Have a good week, Nicole! Xo

• katelyn ryan March 28, 2016 at 11:30 am

there are so many good links here! thank you for sharing one of mine and for introducing me to other bloggers! i’m loving this sweet little community. :)

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 11:32 am

You’re welcome, Katelyn! I love it too. Blogging is the best :)
      Xox

• Sahra March 28, 2016 at 12:15 pm

oh this is great! definitely have me craving summer days!

XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Same!! Need warmth in my life asap! Glad you like this post and thanks for stopping by the blog, Sahra! Xox

• Jacquard Flower March 28, 2016 at 3:55 pm

What a great idea for a series of blog posts. I know some of the bloggers you featured but some are new to me so will be checking them out. Gemma x

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Why thank you! Glad you found my blog, Jacquard! Xo

• Charity March 28, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Love this series and thank you so so much for featuring my blog Dana! I can’t wait to check these other bloggers out ;)

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Yay! So glad to hear you love the series! Happy to include you :) Xox

• Rach Martin March 28, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Thanks SO much for including me on this Dana! I loved reading through the other links your shared!

Rachel | http://www.seashellsandsparkles.com

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Obviously, Rachel! Love your blog!! So glad you enjoyed reading the other links, too! Xox

• Hillary @ Style in a Small March 28, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Thank you for adding me to your round-up! I love this idea and am definitely going to catch it next month! Keep up the great work lady!

~Hillary

• Dana Ivy March 28, 2016 at 11:48 pm

You’re so welcome, Hillary! And you’re so sweet… looking forward to you coming back to the blog again and again! Xox

• Trang Do March 29, 2016 at 12:47 am

Such great posts! Love to read these!!

Xoxo,

Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

• Dana Ivy March 29, 2016 at 8:16 am

Awww glad you like, Trang! Happy Tuesday!

• Lauren March 29, 2016 at 12:16 pm

Hi Dana!! Such great links!! Thank you so much for including me! Love your posts so much!

xo Lauren

• Dana Ivy March 31, 2016 at 8:50 am

Thanks Lauren! Love your blog so much! Xox

• Kathryn March 29, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Thanks for including my post on stripes, Dana! Can’t wait to check out all the other links.

• Dana Ivy March 31, 2016 at 8:50 am

Of course!! I’m obsessed with stripes so I kinda haaaad to! Xox

• Becca March 30, 2016 at 10:08 am

I love your link round-ups! Such an easy way for me to discover some new bloggers I didn’t about yet and new links to check out : ) Thanks for this – looking forward to reading more!

Becca | http://www.whiskeygoldblog.com

• Dana Ivy March 31, 2016 at 8:49 am

So sweet, Becca! One of my faves as well :) Xox

• Naomella March 30, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Wow so many interesting links! Don’t know which to click first! ;) xoxo

• Mademoiselle Coconath March 31, 2016 at 6:48 am

Great links!

Mademoiselle Coconath

• Dana Ivy March 31, 2016 at 8:49 am

Thank you! Glad you found my blog! Xox

• Jessica Lee Hart March 31, 2016 at 8:04 am

So cute! I need to check out Biana’s Dubai adventures asap! Thanks for sharing :)

Jessica

the way to my Hart

• Dana Ivy March 31, 2016 at 8:48 am

For sure! Beware: it might make you a little jealous ;) Ha!

• Sierra Oblad April 4, 2016 at 10:01 pm

Thank you so much for including me in this list! I’m glad that I’m not the only one who enjoys my letters to Lily! Sorry for taking so long to see this, I’ve been out of commission with the flu!
    Thanks, again!

Sierra
    Sierra Elizabeth

• Dana Ivy April 4, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Hey Sierra! Of course! Love love love those letters… seriously the sweetest! And so sorry to hear you’ve had the flu!! Not fun! I am just getting over the stomach flu so I feel your pain. Ugh. Hopefully you are fully recovered!! Xox