I Sleep With Casper

March 7, 2016 in I Adore What I Love

I Sleep With Casper

March 7, 2016 in I Adore What I Love >/div>
I Adore What I Love Blog // I Sleep With Casper // Mattress Up Close // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

No, no, not with Casper the friendly ghost! I’m talking about my bed, silly! Well, my husband and I aptly named our bed Casper because it comes from a bedding company called Casper Mattress. And let me tell you, our Casper has changed.our.lives. FO’REALZ.

I Adore What I Love Blog // I Sleep With Casper // Floating Bed // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorwhatiloveLet’s backtrack a bit.  I have always had back problems. I actually can’t remember not having back problems. I’ve seen doctors and physical therapists in the past and over the years, I have learned to deal with the pain.  Whats more, is when it’s gone and I’m feeling good, I can’t help but wonder in the back of mind the next time I’m going to wake up not being able to move. Ugh, I am totally getting serious with you guys right now (and I promise that I didn’t mean for this convo to go that route), but if any of you have ever suffered from back pain, you get me. It is NOT fun.

Enter my 27 pound 14 month old. Over the past year, Brody has gone from a teeny tiny baby to the most delicious little chunker boy! OMGosh his rolls are everything!! But with those rolls, came more back problems for mama. Ahhh. Over the past several months, my back has acted up more than ever.  I saw my doctor yet again and do you know what he prescribed me?  A new bed!

I Adore What I Love Blog // I Sleep With Casper // Casper Mattress // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorwhatilove

To be more specific, he told me to get a new bed! (In my dreams I WISHED he prescribed a new mattress to me AND that it was covered by insurance – insert winky face emoji with tongue sticking out here). I realized it had been 8 years since I bought mine and it was just wayyyy toooooo soft. Every time I was on the bed and then got up – whether it be 5 minutes later, an hour later, or after a full-night’s sleep – I would be limping in pain.  Now, the doc wanted me to try and alleviate the pain in other ways too but when he said to get a new bed, I knew that was the first thing I had to cross off my list!

Both my husband and I had heard really great things about the Casper mattress and the concept behind it. However, the idea of buying a bed online without trying it out and then it coming to our house in a box was a little strange to us at first. We even had a date night planned to go to the mattress store, and our neighbors and good friends were going to watch Brods. Then we found out that they’ve had a Casper for over a year and love it!! So we scraped our date from our busy schedule and simply went to their place to try out the bed. Within a second of laying down, I knew I was going to buy one.

I Adore What I Love Blog // I Sleep With Casper // Mattress Up Close // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorwhatilove

It was unlike any mattress that I’ve ever laid on before.  Plush and soft but also firm and resilient.  It’s no frills, with all the support.  We bought it immediately and 3 days later a 60 pound box arrived at our door! Unboxing it was pretty exciting but we waited to sleep on it for a few days since the company recommends airing it out before using it.  It did have a funky smell at first but it only took a few days for the stench to be long gone. And me?? I seriously have never felt better! I have yet to wake up with another ailment or back pain and both my husband and I have had the most productive days because our sleeps are out of control amazing! It is seriously crazy!

Did I mention that the price points of each mattress size will blow your mind?!?! $500 for a twin, $600 for a twin XL, $750 for a full, $850 for a queen, and $950 for a king OR a California king- I ain’t lying!

But if you buy it with my link, you can save a whopping FIFTY {50} dollars off your purchase. Amaze!!

HERE’S THE BEST THOUGH: if you do buy it and don’t love it as much as I know you will, Casper will come pick it up from your house at no charge as long as you’ve had it no more than 100 days. You had me at hello.

As if that wasn’t enough, after realizing how much we love the bed, we invested in the pillows too.  Best pillows we’ve ever owned. Period.

I Adore What I Love Blog // I Sleep With Casper // Casper Pillow // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorwhatilove

{all above images via}

Click here to check out the most amazing bed in America, and save 50 dollars if you decide to buy it!

You need a new bed, STAT! Plus, take $50 off ! @casper details on #iadorewhatilove Click To Tweet

And then, tell me in the comments what you’re dreaming about these days =)

• Lily Ayala March 7, 2016 at 9:02 am

I’ve heard SO many good things about these mattresses! Once we move, I think we will purchase a new mattress and we will definitely look into this one. Did you change your layout? It looks good!

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 9:37 am

@lilianaayala:disqus, I’m seriously OBSESSED! We’ve had ours for well over the 100 days and we haven’t even thought about sending it back!! And LOL – the photos in the post are from Casper {they approved my use of them!} but as soon as I move out of our small condo, my room is getting a MAJOR makeover!!!! Xox

• Lily Ayala March 7, 2016 at 10:30 am

Oh no, I meant your blog design! Sorry! Haha!

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 10:57 am

hahaha hilarious! The blog look is the same! I’m glad you like it! Muah!

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 11:04 am

Well, wait! I take that back @lilianaayala:disqus! Always making little changes here and there but the main design is the same! Xoxo

• ≈ CARMEN ≈ March 7, 2016 at 10:06 am

How intriguing. I’ve heard of Casper & definitely think it’s such a unique idea for matresses. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 10:58 am

It’s awesome, @carmenvarner:disqus! We were out of town this past weekend and I was dying to get back home to sleep in my Casper bed. Life. Changing! Xox

• Biana Perez March 7, 2016 at 12:50 pm

STOP!! The price points are amazing…so much better than ones I’ve seen and we’re actually in the market for a new mattress!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 1:55 pm

@bianaperez:disqus you have to get it!!!! I’m not even joking, we were slightly turned off by the fact that it’s so inexpensive but thank goodness we bit the bullet because my body has never felt better… I would recommend to anyone! And the $50 off is kinda great, right!?! Xox

• Kathryn March 7, 2016 at 1:43 pm

So glad it’s working for you! It sounds like such a great mattress, especially at those prices.

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 1:57 pm

It is, @kathrynmoseley:disqus! You’d think I work for them but nope, just a girl who likes a good night sleep! Ha! And the price is insane! I would pay a lot more for this bed!! Xo

• Kate @ Green Fashionista March 7, 2016 at 2:12 pm

That bed looks super comfy! Glad it’s been helping you feel better <3

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Thanks Kate!!! Me too! Glad you found my blog!! Xox

• Brigita Dambe March 7, 2016 at 2:36 pm

A good mattress is a game changer! Can’t stand soft mattresses, they make my back hurt so bad, so no wonder you had your pain. My doctor even had me sleeping on floor for a while, and you know what? That helped majorly! If ever have a bit of pain in my back, I try to have one night on my floor, I know, sounds, eeeehm, interesting. :D But it so the f works!

Brigita

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Game changer is an understatement! I didn’t realize how important a great bed was until I got this one! And so interesting about sleeping on the ground. Good to know, Brigita!

• Sher March 7, 2016 at 5:21 pm

ooh i’ve been wanting to try a casper! it looks awesome and how cool is it that it comes to you in a box! no more lugging up a giant mattress up the stairs

Sher

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Exactly, Sher! At first the box thing was weird and then it was AWESOME.

• Charity March 7, 2016 at 6:18 pm

I’ve never heard of a casper mattress but will have to check it out. My husband has a bad back so maybe this would help. Glad your back is feeling better ;)

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Oh, check it out, Charity! And I am glad too… SO glad. Back pain is a nightmare!

• Nina March 7, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Interesting. Sounds like great mattresses .
    Nina

• Dana Ivy March 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm

It is, Nina! I’m laying on it as I type and oh so comfortable =) Glad you found my blog!! Xox

• Weekly Wins // #6 March 11, 2016 at 6:16 am

[…] mattress that I’m absolutely OBSESSED with {read all my reasons for loving it so much here} contacted me to share their Napping 101 Guide with you guys! Their goal is to spread […]

• katelyn ryan March 19, 2016 at 12:31 pm

I think we will definitely have to look into a casper mattress at some point!

• Dana Ivy March 19, 2016 at 4:35 pm

100%!! I’m obsessed and I’m the first one to tell you that I’m picky with my beds! Ha!! Xox