I Adore The Store: Anthropologie

I Adore The Store: Anthropologie

April 11, 2016 in I Adore What I Love, Simple Style Ideas >/div>
I Adore What I Love Blog // I ADORE THE STORE ANTHROPOLOGIE // Featured Image // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

Well shoot! Typically, when I do an I Adore The Store feature, I showcase 9 of my most favorite items that you can find at said store. But this time, however, I literally couldn’t JUST pick 9 faves!! And then I tried to stick to 12 faves… nope, couldn’t do that either. So, 16 of my favorite things that you can get from Anthropologie is what you’ll see today!! I *think* this is a good thing, no?!

You see, I have always been an Anthro girl. With that being said, I definitely go in phases with it. Sometimes I walk in and want EVERYTHING while other times I go there and find nothing. And when I say nothing, I mean nothing even looks appealing or cute enough for me to try on. I can’t be the only person who feels this way?! Anyways, recently I went to lunch with some friends and their babies and strolled into Anthro afterwards {and when I say strolled, I mean I literally *strolled* myself and Brody {who was yep, you guess it, in his stroller} into the store!}. Let me tell you, from the second my feet hit the floor, I didn’t know which way to look first. I wanted EVERYTHING I saw!!!! You guys, I am not kidding! From bags, to tops, to pants, to dresses, to shoes, to jewelry, to home goods, to kid stuff, to candles {which let’s be honest, I always want allllll the candles from Anthro} I knew it was going to be a good shopping day!

Let’s take a look at what I’m coveting from Anthropologie at the moment! I dare you not to love and adore each item more than the next!

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 9.51.52 PM

Top Row: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  Second Row:| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Third Row:| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  Bottom Row:| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

A few things: I am OBSESSED with the bag on the top row. Don’t be surprised if you see me flaunting it around town soon! // In the second row, is that “Bon Appetite” metal wire art not the most perfect wall hanging for your kitchen?! I want! // The colorful pretzels in the third row are baby rattle toys! They would make for the cutest baby gift!! The blue popover dress is actually the softest chambray // In the bottom row, that weekender bag is a must for any summer getaway! Also, the luggage looking photo on the left is actually a children’s baking kit! How perfect?!

Below I have linked all the items that are included in the above spread, plus I snuck a few more of my favorites in the lineup because 16 coveted things from Anthro still isn’t enough!! Take a look!And because Anthro does candles better than anyone else, take a look at the ones I’ve linked below. Because who doesn’t LOVE a pretty candle that also makes your house smell AMAZING?!? #nobodydoesnt
{i also included some gorg candle holders in the mix!}FUN FACT: my friend Kelly and I call Anthro AN-THROP-UH-LOLL-O-GEY because that’s how her iPhone navigation pronounced it once. We died cracking up and years later, I seriously will never be able to think of it as anything else.

BEST finds @Anthropologie // #dresses #shoes #jewelry #bags #iadorethestore #iadorewhatilove Click To Tweet

Don’t forget! If you’re in the market for new makeup  and/or personal care products, check out my Beautycounter giveaway that’s running throughout the entire month of April… more details here.

Ok, tell me in the comments which of my Anthro picks is your favorite!!

• Biana Perez April 11, 2016 at 8:04 am

I’m a huge fan of anthro as well! I love their kitchen/home stuff…I mean who can resist cute mugs?! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

• Dana Ivy April 11, 2016 at 10:33 am

Omgosh how did I not include any irresistible mugs in my roundup??! I swear there are too many cute things in this store at the moment! Xoxx

• Lily Ayala April 11, 2016 at 12:27 pm

I wish we had an Anthro near us…I always hear so many good things. Looks like they have so many cute things !

• Dana Ivy April 11, 2016 at 9:04 pm

It’s really cute! The good news is you can shop online! Or when you go on vacation, you can usually find them in popular touristy areas =) Xox

• Lauren Scorzafava April 11, 2016 at 1:03 pm

I love Anthropologie as well!

Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

• Sana April 11, 2016 at 1:03 pm

you know, i’ve never been to Anthropologie or ever shopped there. I don’t feel like I am adult enough to go there yet. http://www.supersana.com

• Dana Ivy April 11, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Ahahahah really?! I don’t look at Anthro as an adult store at all! But that’s so funny! It’s a great store… you should check it out! Xox

• Kate @ Green Fashionista April 11, 2016 at 1:35 pm

So many pretties! It’s been so long since I’ve been to Anthropologie, looks like I need to venture in soon <3

• Dana Ivy April 11, 2016 at 9:06 pm

Yes! Do it girl!! Online is always fun too, of course =)

• Shauna C April 11, 2016 at 2:08 pm

You know, I never was an Anthro girl, but these pieces are so good!! You might have changed my mind :)

Shauna

• Dana Ivy April 11, 2016 at 9:06 pm

So good, right!?! I’m not saying I love it all year round but right now, it’s pretty freaking great! Xox

• Jalisa April 11, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Anthro does have a lot of cute things, I love both their clothes and home decor; how gorgeous are those coasters? I have them in blue tanzintite, but I love these pink ones! You’ve got such lovely taste, girlie, I love all the pieces you’ve shared here! I hope you’re having a wonderful start to your week so far, gorgeous!

• Dana Ivy April 11, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Ahhhhh I LOVE the coasters! The blue ones are perfection! I have an old version of them in a peach color from there but these ones are way more chic! You are so sweet, Jalisa and am happy you enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful week too! Happy Monday Night! Xox

• Kathryn April 11, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Anthropologie has definitely been a hit or miss store for me in the past, but I am for sure loving these pieces you picked out! Those booties in the third row are beautiful.

• Dana Ivy April 11, 2016 at 9:15 pm

I die for those booties! They’re so different and cool! Xoxox

• Reagan April 11, 2016 at 4:44 pm

I love Anthropologie! It has a lot of very classic looks and pieces, which I love! Thanks for sharing, all of these picks are gorgeous!!

Reagan

• Whitney April 11, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Anthropologie is such a great store. Your picks are great, love the blue popove dress.

Xoxo,

Whitney & Blaire

Peaches In A Pod

• Carolina Aguirre April 11, 2016 at 9:12 pm

love your blog! like on fb?

• Elizabeth aka Ela April 12, 2016 at 10:30 am

Hahaha you sound like me when I want into Banana Republic. It’s dangerous for me to go in there. I love Anthropologie as well, although it’s about an hour from my place, so I don’t go often. I really love that white swing top!! The detailing on it is amazing. Great post!

• Dana Ivy April 12, 2016 at 10:47 am

Glad you found my blog, Elizabeth! Even though it’s far, you can always shop online! I do that 90% of the time anyways!! And I adore that white top too! So chic and different!! Xox

• Lauren April 12, 2016 at 10:32 am

Anthropologie is the best! Especially over the holidays! Love your stories.

xo Lauren

• Dana Ivy April 12, 2016 at 10:46 am

Anthro is the best! Thanks girl! Just read your blog – have fun at Disney!!! I’m jealous!! Xox

• Julia April 12, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Love this! I am such an anthro girl too. I especially love their stuff for the home! Gorgeous picks.

• Dana Ivy April 12, 2016 at 10:37 pm

LOVE their home stuff! Thanks girl! Xo

• Ileana Druetta April 12, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Im loving all your pics… my fave is the gingham dress, so cute:)

xoxo

Ileana

• Dana Ivy April 12, 2016 at 10:37 pm

Oh that gingham dress is perfection! Xox

• Chow Down USA April 12, 2016 at 7:23 pm

I’m with you, girl! I would take home everything in Anthro if I could – the detail in their clothes is amazing!

Chelsea
    Chow Down USA

• Dana Ivy April 12, 2016 at 10:38 pm

So true about the detail of all their clothing! Love it! Thanks for stopping by the blog, Chelsea!! Xox

• Staci Hauk April 13, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Those wire letters are my new obsession too, found some great ones for Sawyer’s room at Pottery Barn but Anthro. is one of my favorite places. :)

• Dana Ivy April 13, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Ooo good to know the wire letters can be found other places as well! Love them!

• Mademoiselle Coconath April 15, 2016 at 2:12 am

Great finds!

Mademoiselle Coconath

• Dana Ivy April 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Thanks lady!! Hope you’re having a great week! Xox

• Charity April 15, 2016 at 5:40 am

I adore everything from Anthro! It’s the best…

• Dana Ivy April 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm

The BEST! Totally agree! Xox

• Jijji Bishop April 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm

I love Anthro! I’ve never tried the coconut water candle! Must try it!

• Dana Ivy April 19, 2016 at 10:28 pm

I love that coconut one, Jijji! And the Angel Food Cake, but it was sold out when I was creating this post so I didn’t include it… but I do love it! Mmmmm