I Adore What I Click // April 2016

April 25, 2016 in I Adore What I Love

I Adore What I Click // April 2016

April 25, 2016 in I Adore What I Love >/div>
I Adore What I Love Blog // I ADORE WHAT I CLICK APRIL 2016 // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

For those of you who are unfamiliar, or for those of you who just forgot, here’s a recap on what my “I Adore What I CLICK” posts are all about…

I tend to click on web links and other blogger’s blog posts 24/7 like it’s my job, all in hopes of coming across something interesting, entertaining, endearing, funny, and above all, exciting to read. Once a month, I like to compile a list of links that I’ve recently clicked on & post them under the heading of “I Adore What I CLICK”.  My sources are sure to be random, whimsical, & unpredictable; please be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section of this post!

1. Sooo THIS is how you’re supposed to remember which side of the car your gas tank is on. Who knew? {obviously not me!}

2. Ok. You need to read this post about 7 must-have closet staples. Rachel from the blog Seashells and Sparkles is spot on with this!

3. These food hacks are honestly life changing. I love you PureWow for putting this list together and for being so GENIUS.

4. You guys. I made this pan toasted balsamic mushroom gnocchi created by Julia at Sprinkles and Saturdays on Thursday night for din and OMG. The hubby said he wants me to make it once a week!

5. I need this chocolate mousse in my life!! Even better, it supposedly takes 3 minutes to make!

6. Find out how good your vision is just by looking at this optical illusion. I’ve always known I had 20/20 vision and this was a fun little exercise to prove it! =)

7. Mustttttt make this orange creamsicle chia seed smoothie!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say YUM?!

8. The best stain removal guide you’ll ever need. Enough said.

9. All of Bravo’s Real Housewives ranked… not sure I agree BUT I totally knew who was going to be #1! Find out for yourself here.

10. I have a maxi just like this in the back of my closet and Shauna from Lipgloss and Lace reminded me that I need to find it for the warmer days we have coming up!

11. The 8 types of moms you meet at Target might be the funniest article I’ve read in a long time. If you were wondering, I fall into categories 1, 3, 4, 5, and 8. No shame!

12. This baby shower is GOALS. The gifts in the crib… I can’t! PS I didn’t have a baby shower but seeing these pics makes me wish I did!

13. Rainbow lattes are a thing and they will leave you SPEECHLESS!! So gorg. That’s all.

The best #April posts from across the #web & #blogosphere! #OnTheBlog! #iadorewhaticlick Click To Tweet

For past I Adore What I CLICK posts, click here :)

Have YOU read any interesting blog posts or web articles lately?
Share in the comments!

• Courtney April 25, 2016 at 8:12 am

Yumm that mushroom gnocchi sounds amazing!! I’ll definitely have to try out the recipe for myself!

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 9:43 am

I varied the recipe a little but it really was AMAZING!! And super easy!!! Let me know if you try it! Xox

• MissLuluPearl April 25, 2016 at 8:21 am

The 8 Types of Moms You Meet At Target is hilarious and spot on!
    & the baby shower…oh my heavens LOVE!
    Such a great share, have a great week :)

Amanda
    misslulupearlblog.blogspot.com

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 9:44 am

The Targ article… hilarious, right?! And about the baby shower… seriously makes me wish I had one!! Happy Monday!! Xox

• Biana Perez April 25, 2016 at 8:36 am

My husband taught me that trick about the gas tank and I was blown away lol! I just started making smoothies for work so I’m going to check that orange one out – yum!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 9:45 am

I seriously never knew that! Your husband must be a very smart guy! Haha =) And that smoothie! Packed with good for you ingredients, you totally should make it! Xox

• Ridgely's Radar April 25, 2016 at 9:26 am

What a great list! So fun!

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 9:46 am

Happy you like this post!! So glad you found my blog, too! Happy Monday! Xox

• WhatWouldVWear April 25, 2016 at 9:53 am

Such a great post! I definitely need to make that smoothie! I am obsessed with them!

Happy Monday, love!

xoxo, Vanessa

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 11:06 am

Thanks Vanessa! Mmmm doesn’t that smoothie look divine! To me, it screams summer!! Xx

• Kendall Johnson April 25, 2016 at 10:11 am

I had no idea about the gas tank!! Too bad I live in the city now and never drive,, but will have to keep in mind :) Love this post!

Kendall

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 11:07 am

Thanks girl! And for sure about the gas tank! It’s just a good little tidbit to know =) So glad you found my blog! Xox

• for seven seasons April 25, 2016 at 10:57 am

Oh that chocolate mousse looks unreal! I have such a soft spot for chocolate haha

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 11:07 am

Riiiiiight? You and me both. YUM!

• Stefanie Meier April 25, 2016 at 11:09 am

lovely link up, hope you had an amazing weekend dear x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin’

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Thanks Stefanie! Yes, it was amazing! I got a new nephew!!!! {his pic is on my insta if you’re interested in seeing his cute face!} Ha =) Happy Monday! Xox

• Shauna C April 25, 2016 at 12:07 pm

I hope you can find the maxi dress! It will be perfect for summer coming up!! Have a great week, my friend! XO

Shauna

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 4:07 pm

I just found it! It’s actually from Target from like 3 summers ago and still so cute! It literally has the exact same color blocking as yours but my colors are white, gray and black. Can’t wait to recycle it within my wardrobe! Hope you have a great week too! Xox

• Jalisa April 25, 2016 at 12:23 pm

This is such a fun post, Dana, and insightful, too, because I learned a lot here today! First off, I had no idea about the trick to remembering what side of the car my tank is on, this is so clever! My husband works in the auto industry, I’m going to test him to see if he knows this, haha! I have saved the recipe for that mushroom gnocchi because I have a draw of mushrooms in the fridge that I had no specific recipe for, so this is perfect! I felt pretty good that I was able to pass the test with the optical illusion, haha. In my biology class in college, my professor started the first day of class with a bunch of these, but the catch was that there were about 4 or 5 different images in one pic, so you needed to try and spot all of them! Now, I want to try a rainbow latte because they looks so darn pretty and cool! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, you always share such fun and practical tips that make daily life that much more easier! I hope you have an amazing week ahead, beautiful!

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Did I ever tell you that I am OBSESSED with your comments?!?! You are just the best, Jalisa! SO happy that you love my I Adore What I Click posts and that you got so much out of this one!!! You have to test your husband on the gas tank trick… and I will do the same with mine! He doesn’t work in the car industry but he is obsessed with cars… so much so that Brody’s nursery is car themed! Yes, save that gnocchi recipe because it so amazing and beyond easy! Hilarious about your biology professor!! I would have loved that class because I find these illusions super fascinating! Also, I’m really good at them so there’s that too! Ha! I need a rainbow latte in my life as well! YUM!!!!! Happy Monday, lady!! Xx

• Candace April 25, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Fun idea! May consider doing this type of post myself. It helps to share the love.

P.S. Thanks for sharing the gas tank tip. I get out on the wrong side every. single. time.

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 3:51 pm

You definitely should, Candace! Hahahaha you and me both – my jaw was literally wide open when I read about this trick! How did nobody ever mention this to me in my 31 years! Glad you found my blog! Hope you will be back! Xx

• Meg @ My Monochromatic Life April 25, 2016 at 1:36 pm

I did know about that gas tank trick, but to be fair only learned a few years ago. That real housewives ranking is everything. I don’t know if I agree with some of them, but anything Bravo is my jam! http://mymonochromaticlife.com

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Ha! You are clearly smarter than me! I literally never ever heard that before! And about the housewives – totally agree. I don’t think they got the ranking right either but I just KNEW Lisa Vanderpump would be #1!!!!! I heart Bravo! Xx

• Water Wanderer April 25, 2016 at 1:54 pm

This is a great post, Dana. Thank you for sharing. I’ll have to remember the car trick. Also, great recipes. I just made a great smoothie last night and will now need to try your recipe. Hope you have a great week.
    – Elise XO

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 3:48 pm

SO happy you hear you enjoyed reading this post, Elise! The orange smoothie isn’t necessarily my recipe but when I saw it, I knew I had to include it on here! Let me know if you try making it!! I bet it’s delish! Xox

• Rach Martin April 25, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Thank you so so much for including me on this!

Rachel | http://www.seashellsandsparkles.com

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 3:47 pm

You’re so welcome! Love that post you put together! Xx

• Julia April 25, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Ahh thanks so much for featuring me here again!! You are so sweet and I’m so happy to hear your husband liked the gnocchi as well! Thanks again girl! Also definitely checking out the orange chia seed smoothie!

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Of course!! I basically haaaad to after that successful meal! I love all your recipes! Xox

• Julia April 25, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Aww thank you!! That means so much, thank you for spreading the word!

• Dana Ivy April 26, 2016 at 10:33 am

My pleasure! Going to whole foods today to go buy more gnocchi! =)

• Nina April 25, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Great list. I will check them out. xx
    Nina

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Happy to hear you like it, Nina!! Xox

• Jenessa Sheffield April 25, 2016 at 3:46 pm

i love it!!

XO JNESS

: JenessaSheffield.com

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Thanks Jenessa! Happy you found my blog, girl! Xox

• Brooke & Erica April 25, 2016 at 7:40 pm

OMG never knew that about the gas tank! How cool is that?! Great list!

Erica

• Dana Ivy April 25, 2016 at 10:23 pm

Right?! Comes in handy when you are driving a rental! Ha! Thanks for stopping by the blog, Erica!! Xox

• Reagan April 26, 2016 at 6:11 am

I didn’t know that either about the gas tank! Also the stain remover post was very helpful lol! Thanks for sharing this is a cool idea! Hope you are well love! =)

Reagan

• Dana Ivy April 26, 2016 at 9:32 am

Yay! Glad you liked this post and all the links I included! I actually had to use the stain remover guide yesterday when i accidentally cut my finger and got blood on my shirt! Ooops. Happy Tuesday girl! Xox

• Lily Ayala April 26, 2016 at 8:51 am

I recently found out about the gas tank too…haha! Going to check some of these out ASAP! Especially the Real Housewives! I finally caught up on Dallas…well, I still haven’t watched last nights episode. Not sure how I feel about it…the circus lady…she’s something else! LOL! Can’t believe you didn’t have a baby shower…this one you shared…I adore it!

• Dana Ivy April 26, 2016 at 9:34 am

Ahh caught up on Dallas last night too… I sadly doing think I like it. The circus lady is wayyy too much!! You can say that again! And many jewish people choose not to have a baby shower because of superstitious reasons. Most don’t have one actually… but I do have a few friends who did and their babies are perfectly healthy and happy! Maybe I will next time around?! Haha! Xx

• WhatWouldVWear April 26, 2016 at 11:19 am

The stain removal guide was seriously the best!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Super informative!

xoxo, Vanessa

• Dana Ivy April 27, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Right?! I used it for something yesterday! Definitely worth bookmarking! Hope you are having a great week so far! Xox

• Naomella April 26, 2016 at 1:22 pm

It´s so cool and nice of you that you feature other bloggers! This baby shower looks cute! I am attending one in 2 weeks for the very first time (in Austria we usally do not have baby shower) and I am excited how this is going to be. xoxo

• Dana Ivy April 27, 2016 at 4:21 pm

So fun, Naomella!!! You’ll have a blast! They are fun! Enjoy and let me know how it is =) Xo

• Dara April 26, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Love this round-up! Especially the stain removal guide — I bookmarked that one for sure!

– Dara // http://www.peoniesandhoneybees.com

• Dana Ivy April 27, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Thanks lady! That stain removal guide is a total gem! Xox

• Stefanie Meier April 26, 2016 at 3:43 pm

that baby shower is awesome
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin’

• Mademoiselle Coconath April 27, 2016 at 12:13 am

Great list!

Mademoiselle Coconath

• Ann April 27, 2016 at 2:08 am

Great list! I am now OBSESSED with the rainbow lattes. Yes please lol

• Dana Ivy April 27, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Thanks Ann! SO glad you stopped by my blog! And I know, right! Those rainbow lattes are insane! Almost too pretty to drink though… almost ;) Xoxx

• Trang Do April 27, 2016 at 2:48 am

Great roundup! Love this post!

Xoxo,

Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

• Dana Ivy April 27, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Thanks Trang! Hope you’re having a great week girl! Xx

• Natalie April 30, 2016 at 10:21 am

I want to have a baby shower like that! How cute! The stain removal guide was super helpful. Thanks for sharing!

Natalie