I Adore What I Click // May 2016

May 26, 2016 in I Adore What I Love

I Adore What I Click // May 2016

May 26, 2016 in I Adore What I Love >/div>
I Adore What I Love Blog // I ADORE WHAT I CLICK MAY 2016 // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

For those of you who are unfamiliar, or for those of you who just forgot, here’s a recap on what my “I Adore What I CLICK” posts are all about…

I tend to click on web links and other blogger’s blog posts 24/7 like it’s my job, all in hopes of coming across something interesting, entertaining, endearing, funny, and above all, exciting to read. Once a month, I like to compile a list of links that I’ve recently clicked on & post them under the heading of “I Adore What I CLICK”.  My sources are sure to be random, whimsical, & unpredictable; please be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section of this post!

1. According to Helena of The Brooklyn Blond, we ALL should be dry brushing our bodies. Get your dry brush here.

2. The best farm-to-table restaurants in every state. I would agree with the #1 for Illinois! One of mine and the hubs’ faves!

3. One mom’s take on the way a stranger disciplined her child. SUCH a good read and I honestly couldn’t agree more.

4. A really interesting article about making friends as an adult. Read it.

5. I don’t even remember the last time that I had a Kit Kat Bar BUT now that I can’t eat them {#glutenfreelife}, I want one. Here’s a gluten free copycat recipe that I need to try!

6. Some exciting news for all the Chicago fashion bloggers out there: our city got over 40,000 square feet of new wall art this month! Details here.

7. If you didn’t know, it’s Wine Week! Make these wine gummies to celebrate. Or make them anytime. Yum!!!

8. Sometimes the people of the ‘net are awesome. The proof is in this story: a man compared a girl’s senior prom dress to a piece of cheesecake. Read this article to see how everyone responded back. I LOVE THIS!!

9. I’ve mentioned before that I have no green thumb whatsoever but did you know that I really just started appreciating flowers and greenery? It’s true. Now that I do care about them, when I get them I want them to stay alive {DUH!} soooo, this article about how to keep your flowers fresh longer is right up my alley!

10. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you know I am huge fan of anything mint {just look at my side bar bio!}, here’s 25 reasons why it’s so good for us!

11. 15 photos that only type A people will appreciate. I don’t consider myself 100% type A but I have it in me for sure. So, YUP.

The best #May posts from across the #web & #blogosphere! #OnTheBlog! #iadorewhaticlick Click To Tweet

For past I Adore What I CLICK posts, click here :)

What have you read lately? Care to share in the comments?!?

• thefashionfolks May 26, 2016 at 8:12 am

The Kit Kat Bar looks absolutely delicious, gotta check it out!! Xx

• Dana Ivy May 26, 2016 at 8:45 am

Thanks for reading, girl!! I can’t wait to try and make them myself! They almost look better than the original! Xox

• Kate @ Green Fashionista May 26, 2016 at 9:34 am

Yay for wine week! I need those gummies <3

• Julia May 26, 2016 at 10:52 am

Loving the farm to table guide! I am obsessed with mint as well! Now I have 25 reasons to justify it haha! Great round up as always :) xoxo

• Jessica Baker May 26, 2016 at 1:39 pm

What a great series idea! Love some of your links in this one… I definitely miss Perennial Virant from my Chicago days!

• Lily Ayala May 26, 2016 at 2:34 pm

II’m not hugely a type a person…but I can still appreciate ever single picture! LOL!

• Dara May 26, 2016 at 3:11 pm

The Best Farm-to-Table Restaurant was totally accurate for DC! One of my favorites! Totally saving that list for later on with tons of summer travel!

— Dara // http://www.peoniesandhoneybees.com

• Mica May 26, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Such a great wrap up of posts, lots to read, thank you! Although I really want a kitkat now, haha!

Away From The Blue Blog

• Gellie Ortiz Abogado May 27, 2016 at 1:15 am

This is the first time I’ve heard of a dry brush. Thanks for sharing your new discoveries! :D

xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

• […] If missed, go read my I Adore What I Click post from yesterday!! From making friends as adults, to the internet coming to the rescue of a […]

• Deena Simair May 27, 2016 at 7:40 am

Love these wrap ups…also I feel every week should be wine week. Cheers!

• Jalisa May 27, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Another great post, Dana! I LOVED the post on Cosmo about how all the other women came to that girl’s defense! She looked beautiful and that was really cruel, but out if came something incredibly beautiful! He must feel like a complete idiot! Now I need to head to Chicago to take some shots in front of all that amazing wall art, haha! I also enjoyed those photos that only Type A people would appreciate and it’s SO funny because when I got to the colored pencils, the first thing I thought were, “they’re not even” and then I saw the caption and just laughed! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great holiday weekend!