Happy Memorial Day

May 30, 2016 in I Adore What I Love

UPDATE 5/31/16 – if any of you visited the blog yesterday {Memorial Day} you probably noticed that it wasn’t loading and you were met with an error on the screen. It JUST came back up this morning at 7:15 AM central time. Because it wasn’t loading, I was unable to login to the site and finish my newest ‘I Adore What I Did’ post last night and we have a busy busy day today. I will complete it tonight and post it tomorrow! So sorry guys! This has been way frustrating for me but instead of dwelling, I am just going to leave you with this: life happens, right!?! In the meantime, feel free to read my short and sweet MDW post from yesterday below!

I Adore What I Love Blog // HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove
{via}

Because it’s Memorial Day, I am going to sit back and relax today with friends and a BBQ. I hope everyone in the states has been enjoying their long holiday weekend and don’t forget to check back here tomorrow for a brand spankin’ new I Adore What I Did! May 2016 edition, obviously!!

And just saying: we’ve had fuuuuun in May, so you really don’t want to miss that post! Plus, don’t think I won’t be including the details of all the outfits that myself and Brody have worn over the past month! Because I totally will be! GET EXCITED FRIENDS!

One last thing! Who is wearing any of the red, white, and blue pieces that I featured in my Memorial Day Outfit post? Let me know in the comments!! Or just tell me about whatever you’re wearing! And doing! I want to hear about it allllll =)

Also, if you’re not already, I would LOVE it if you’d follow me on all my social media accounts!
You can find me on Instagram HERE.
Facebook HERE.
Bloglovin’ HERE.
Stumbleupon {my new fave!} HERE.
and of course I’m on Pinterest HERE.

[bctt tweet=”Happy Memorial Day! Let’s remember all who served our country for the greater good! ” username=”iadorewhatilove”]

See you tomorrow! Have the best day!! Xoxox

• The Lilac Press May 30, 2016 at 9:59 am

Happy Memorial Day! Love this post – I will certainly be wearing red, white and blue today!! xo

• Dana Ivy May 30, 2016 at 10:23 am

Thanks lady! You’re so sweet! Happy Memorial Day to you!! Xoxo

• Jalisa May 30, 2016 at 10:09 am

Happy Memorial Day, beautiful! I hope you enjoy the holiday with your loved ones, I look forward to tomorrow’s post! We’re probably going to head to some family’s house later on. Have fun!

• Dana Ivy May 30, 2016 at 10:24 am

You too, Jalisa!! I hope you have a great day at your family’s house! Looking forward to seeing what you wore! Hope it’s on the blog soon! Enjoy!! Xx

• RedTagChicLA May 30, 2016 at 10:41 am

Come check out the 3rd installment of my collab with Los Angeles-based brand TOBI – I’m so sure you’ll love this one!

Have a great Memorial Day!

Rebecca

• Dana Ivy May 30, 2016 at 11:55 am

Nice! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Rebecca! So glad you found me! Hope you’ll be back to read more! Xox

• thefashionfolks May 31, 2016 at 9:34 am

Hope you hade a lovely day! Xx

• Dana Ivy May 31, 2016 at 10:19 am

Thanks girl! Sure did! Except for my blog being down :( At least it’s back! Happy Tuesday! Xox

• Shauna C May 31, 2016 at 9:51 am

It was red, white and blue in our household alllll weekend long – and it was THE BEST!! Hope you had a great weekend too!

Shauna

• Dana Ivy May 31, 2016 at 10:19 am

LOVE!! Can’t go wrong with that! It was def a great weekend! Thanks lady! Xox

• Lily Ayala May 31, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Oh man…what a pain! I’m glad you were able to log back in! And glad you had a great weekend!
    beautywithlily.com

• Dana Ivy June 1, 2016 at 10:32 am

Yes! You can say that again! But we are back in action thank goodness! Hope you had a great weekend too, Lily! Heading over to your blog now! Xox

• Biana Perez May 31, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Oh gosh I thought it was just my computer being dumb, glad you got everything figured out! Can’t wait to read the post! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

• Dana Ivy June 1, 2016 at 10:32 am

Not your computer girl! Just stupid bluehost being dumb! So happy we are back in action too! You’re the sweetest and I’m glad you had such a wonderful holiday weekend as well! Xox

• Elizabeth aka Ela May 31, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Hope u had an awesome Memorial Day weekend!! Always look forward to your posts:-)

• Dana Ivy June 1, 2016 at 10:31 am

You’re so sweet, my friend! It was great until this whole thing happened with my blog and I was getting tons of messages from people! ha! Hope you had the best weekend as well! Xoxo

• Taislany Gomes June 1, 2016 at 5:44 am

Such a great ready!

Take care doll! Oh, I’m hosting a giveaway, I’d love if you entered!

BLOG | TAISLANY

• Dana Ivy June 1, 2016 at 10:29 am

Thanks girl!!! Hope you had the best holiday weekend!

I accept the Privacy Policy

Hey hey! I’m a MOM of three, here to share and I’m so happy you found me!! As a Chicago lifer {currently settled in the North Shore ‘burbs}, self-admitted shopping addict, and foodie, at the core I’m really just a mom {and a wife, gotta give a shout-out to my hubby!} just trying to balance it all! My two crazy boys, Brody {who’s 6.5} and Levi {who’s 4.5} + their new baby sister, Demi, are my whole entire world and while being their mom is the BEST thing ever, it ain’t always easy! The chaos is real and because I adore mom life SO MUCH, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Would you?? I created this space for all the moms out there who are just trying to get by... I want to help make your lives a little easier, one blog post at a time! Join me on my quest to share allll the mom tips, simple style ideas, REALLY easy recipes {if I can do it, you can do it!!}, and our travels. Read More.

I ADORE INSTAGRAM // LET’S CONNECT