Happy Memorial Day

May 30, 2016 in I Adore What I Love

Happy Memorial Day

May 30, 2016 in I Adore What I Love >/div>
I Adore What I Love Blog // HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

UPDATE 5/31/16 – if any of you visited the blog yesterday {Memorial Day} you probably noticed that it wasn’t loading and you were met with an error on the screen. It JUST came back up this morning at 7:15 AM central time. Because it wasn’t loading, I was unable to login to the site and finish my newest ‘I Adore What I Did’ post last night and we have a busy busy day today. I will complete it tonight and post it tomorrow! So sorry guys! This has been way frustrating for me but instead of dwelling, I am just going to leave you with this: life happens, right!?! In the meantime, feel free to read my short and sweet MDW post from yesterday below!

{via}

Because it’s Memorial Day, I am going to sit back and relax today with friends and a BBQ. I hope everyone in the states has been enjoying their long holiday weekend and don’t forget to check back here tomorrow for a brand spankin’ new I Adore What I Did! May 2016 edition, obviously!!

And just saying: we’ve had fuuuuun in May, so you really don’t want to miss that post! Plus, don’t think I won’t be including the details of all the outfits that myself and Brody have worn over the past month! Because I totally will be! GET EXCITED FRIENDS!

One last thing! Who is wearing any of the red, white, and blue pieces that I featured in my Memorial Day Outfit post? Let me know in the comments!! Or just tell me about whatever you’re wearing! And doing! I want to hear about it allllll =)

Also, if you’re not already, I would LOVE it if you’d follow me on all my social media accounts!
You can find me on Instagram HERE.
Facebook HERE.
Bloglovin’ HERE.
Stumbleupon {my new fave!} HERE.
and of course I’m on Pinterest HERE.

Happy Memorial Day! Let's remember all who served our country for the greater good! Click To Tweet

See you tomorrow! Have the best day!! Xoxox

• The Lilac Press May 30, 2016 at 9:59 am

Happy Memorial Day! Love this post – I will certainly be wearing red, white and blue today!! xo

• Dana Ivy May 30, 2016 at 10:23 am

Thanks lady! You’re so sweet! Happy Memorial Day to you!! Xoxo

• Jalisa May 30, 2016 at 10:09 am

Happy Memorial Day, beautiful! I hope you enjoy the holiday with your loved ones, I look forward to tomorrow’s post! We’re probably going to head to some family’s house later on. Have fun!

• Dana Ivy May 30, 2016 at 10:24 am

You too, Jalisa!! I hope you have a great day at your family’s house! Looking forward to seeing what you wore! Hope it’s on the blog soon! Enjoy!! Xx

• RedTagChicLA May 30, 2016 at 10:41 am

Come check out the 3rd installment of my collab with Los Angeles-based brand TOBI – I’m so sure you’ll love this one!

Have a great Memorial Day!

Rebecca

• Dana Ivy May 30, 2016 at 11:55 am

Nice! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Rebecca! So glad you found me! Hope you’ll be back to read more! Xox

• thefashionfolks May 31, 2016 at 9:34 am

Hope you hade a lovely day! Xx

• Dana Ivy May 31, 2016 at 10:19 am

Thanks girl! Sure did! Except for my blog being down :( At least it’s back! Happy Tuesday! Xox

• Shauna C May 31, 2016 at 9:51 am

It was red, white and blue in our household alllll weekend long – and it was THE BEST!! Hope you had a great weekend too!

Shauna

• Dana Ivy May 31, 2016 at 10:19 am

LOVE!! Can’t go wrong with that! It was def a great weekend! Thanks lady! Xox

• Lily Ayala May 31, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Oh man…what a pain! I’m glad you were able to log back in! And glad you had a great weekend!
    beautywithlily.com

• Dana Ivy June 1, 2016 at 10:32 am

Yes! You can say that again! But we are back in action thank goodness! Hope you had a great weekend too, Lily! Heading over to your blog now! Xox

• Biana Perez May 31, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Oh gosh I thought it was just my computer being dumb, glad you got everything figured out! Can’t wait to read the post! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

• Dana Ivy June 1, 2016 at 10:32 am

Not your computer girl! Just stupid bluehost being dumb! So happy we are back in action too! You’re the sweetest and I’m glad you had such a wonderful holiday weekend as well! Xox

• Elizabeth aka Ela May 31, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Hope u had an awesome Memorial Day weekend!! Always look forward to your posts:-)

• Dana Ivy June 1, 2016 at 10:31 am

You’re so sweet, my friend! It was great until this whole thing happened with my blog and I was getting tons of messages from people! ha! Hope you had the best weekend as well! Xoxo

• Taislany Gomes June 1, 2016 at 5:44 am

Such a great ready!

Take care doll! Oh, I’m hosting a giveaway, I’d love if you entered!

BLOG | TAISLANY

• Dana Ivy June 1, 2016 at 10:29 am

Thanks girl!!! Hope you had the best holiday weekend!