Hot Pink Perfection!

Hey there, Wednesday! Let’s chat about the color PINK. Hot pink to be exact. Because we’re good friends I’m not going to lie to you. I’ve always enjoyed pink, but more of a baby pink to be exact {hence it’s the accent color on my blog and the color of my new iPhone case}. Hot pink, on the other hand, never really stole my heart. It’s not that I hated it but I just wasn’t ever into it. Enter my new hot pink woven Apple Watch band…

I Adore What I Love Blog // HOT PINK PERFECTION // Pink Woven Apple Watch Band // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove
{photo also seen on my instagram}

I LOVE IT. Like, seriously love it so so much! At first when the hubs gifted it to me for Mother’s Day I was secretly a little hesitant about the color. BUT after sporting it for over a week now, I am happy to say that I am genuinely obsessed! It’s girly on my wrist, fresh for the warmer months, a little surprising, and oh so FUN. This got me thinking! Maybe I do love hot pink?!? Yep, it happened. I think I do! No, I actually really do!

And not only that, but I’ve kind of become a hot pink enthusiast overnight. I mean, give me alllllll the hot pink you can find!! It just puts a smile on my face! With that, I thought I would gather up a bunch of hot pink everything that I currently have my eye on to showcase for my wonderful readers on the blog! Live it, love it, sport it!

I Adore What I Love Blog // HOT PINK PERFECTION // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

maxi dress | stretchy headbands | S’well bottle | short dress | nail polish | cami | aviators | wallet | bracelet |

Adore it all but one thing to note: that maxi is ONLY $52 dollars!!! {and comes in other colors too if you didn’t want to jump on the hot pink train just yet}

ALSO OBESSED WITH THIS ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT, THESE SCALLOPED SHORTS, AND THESE LEGGINGS!

Below, I’ve linked most of the hot pink finds that I mentioned, plus a few more! Make sure you click on the arrow to the right to see everything!

The #hotpink trend is REAL! Take a look at the cutest hot #pink finds here! #iadorewhatilove Click To Tweet

What are your thoughts on the HOT PINK color trend??
Tell me in the comments section below!

• Carina Vardie May 18, 2016 at 6:44 am

The watch is so cute and the selection is full of pretty items!

xo

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 8:52 am

Thanks so much Carina!! Happy you like!!! Xox

• Darcy from A Memory of Us May 18, 2016 at 9:09 am

What a cute watch! I feel like one day a switch flipped and I wanted all things hot pink ahha

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 9:54 am

YES! Same exact thing happened to me! Ha! Xox

• Lily Ayala May 18, 2016 at 10:34 am

Love me some hot pink…but don’t use it that much. May have to get some accessories! You are making me want an apple watch!

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 11:28 am

Ah I love it so! All the sudden! Ha! And obsessed with my apple watch! Such a great investment! Xox

• Biana Perez May 18, 2016 at 10:38 am

I’m on a hot pink binge as well…and wearing pink to work today haha! If you look in my purse my wallet, ipad cover & notebook are all pink oh and my sunglasses case!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Hahahah! I love it! No shame there girlfriend! It’s my second favorite color to purple! I’ve always been a purple girl!! Xx

• Julia May 18, 2016 at 10:48 am

Love this! I am a huge pink enthusiast as well, except I usually go for more of a light pink, although I can’t really wear it since I’m so pale myself ha! How are you liking your Apple watch? I have been sooo tempted to buy the sport addition that I believe is a bit less expensive. If I do make the bludge, I will definitely be buying that band!!

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Ha! Pale or not you could still wear light pink! But hot pink would look great as well!! I LOVE my watch! So much!! Definitely buy the sport… such a great investment. I didn’t even wear a watch before my husband got this for me and now I can’t live without it! Let me know what you do!! Xx

• Tamara May 18, 2016 at 11:20 am

I love hot pink in the summer when I’m really tanned, it’s sexy and cute!

XoXo,

Tamara – LoveofMode.com

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Oh yeah for sure! It’s a perfect color for when you’re tan! Xox

• Jalisa May 18, 2016 at 12:05 pm

I love all of these hot pink picks, girlie, you know how much I love pink, too! The watch band looks so good against your skin and I love the woven fabric, indeed perfect for warmer months! I can’t help but notice your gorgeous rings, they are BEAUTIFUL, the hubs did well! You’ve got me really interested in getting one of those Swell bottles, you’ve shared them a few times here, so I know they must be amazing! Thank so much for sharing, gorgeous girlie, and I hope you’re having a great week so far!

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Okay before I say anything I want to tell you that I took a screenshot of your response and texted to my hubs since you gave him a major compliment on my rings! He wrote back and said “so nice! tell her thanks!”hahaha

Also, I know you do love pink as well!! You should TOTALLY get the pink swell bottle! They keep cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12. I use mine everything and love it so much!!

Hope you’re having the best day, Jalisa!! Xox

• Brooke & Erica May 18, 2016 at 12:16 pm

I’m a fan of hot pink :)

Erica

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Yes!! I don’t know why it took me so long to jump on the hot pink bandwagon! Xox

• Naomella May 18, 2016 at 12:32 pm

What a great present for mothers day! Your hubby did a great job! Hot pink or baby pink, both are beautiful shades and perfect for summer! I hope you have a great week so far Dana Ivy! xoxo

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 4:57 pm

I agree, Naomella!! He did do good! Can’t complain in the least! Hope you’re having a great week as well!! Xox

• for seven seasons May 18, 2016 at 12:34 pm

What a beautiful watch band, and I love both dresses!

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Thanks girl! Agree – both dresses are great. So perfect for summer! Xx

• Kate @ Green Fashionista May 18, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Obsessed with all your finds – so pretty! And that Apple Watch – SWOON! Hubs did a fantastic job <3

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Thanks Kate!! You make me smile :) Hope you’re having a great week so far! Xox

• Keri H May 18, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Hot pink is always a fun color to play with. Love those picks!

Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

• Jesica May 18, 2016 at 3:28 pm

I love the pink Apple watch! I think it keeps it looking feminine & fun. Great pink roundoup :)

xx Jesica

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 4:59 pm

100% agree with you Jesica! It really does! And thanks much girl! So glad you like these picks! Xx

• Deena Simair May 18, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Ooooo you are making me really really want that watch!

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 4:59 pm

Go get it, Deena!!!!!!!!!!! {I know, I know, I’m a bad influence… been told this all my life from friends and fam} But seriously, GO! Xox

• Charity May 18, 2016 at 5:55 pm

I’ll take one of each please! Great finds girl…

• Dana Ivy May 18, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Thanks lady! Go get ’em!!! Xox

• Hadasah Love (Style to Love) May 18, 2016 at 11:01 pm

LOVE :)

Hadasah | http://www.styletolove.com

• Dana Ivy May 19, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Thanks Hadasah!! You’re so sweet!! Xox

• The Dragonfruit May 18, 2016 at 11:42 pm

Ooh hot pink sunnies are on my wish list!

The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Visit my YouTube channel!

• Dana Ivy May 19, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Heck yeah!! Get ’em girl!! So glad you found my blog! Hope you’ll be back to read more! Xox

• Trang Do May 19, 2016 at 3:36 am

Love pink!! Looks soo pretty!

Xoxo,
    Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

• Dana Ivy May 19, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Thanks Trang! You’re a doll! Xox

• Taislany Gomes May 19, 2016 at 4:38 am

The watch is sooo cute!!

Take Care Doll! Kisses,

BLOG | Taislany

• Dana Ivy May 19, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Thanks Taislany!! You’re so sweet! My hubby did good! So glad you came across my blog and hope you’ll be back to read more!! Xox

• Caitlin Elisabeth May 19, 2016 at 10:56 am

WOW awesome girl! just came across your blog and i’m so happy i did! its so adorable and that band is awesome ! cant wait to read more!

• Dana Ivy May 19, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Caitlin you are SO sweet! Happy you found my little corner of the ‘net {do people say “the ‘net” anymore?? Ha} and hope you’ve had a great day! Glad you will be back for more! Tomorrow is Friday Weekly Wins day! Which I think you’ll love to read! Xox

• Shauna C May 19, 2016 at 12:07 pm

I can’t take all of this pink, I want it all NOW!! And I’m in love with that watch! Hello major statement accessory! :)

Shauna

• Dana Ivy May 19, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Right?!? Give us allllll the pink!!! And ha! Thanks girl!! I’m loving it so much! Xox

• Serein May 19, 2016 at 11:40 pm

What a cute color for the watch! I love all the pink!!

Xoxo

Serein

• Dana Ivy May 23, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Thanks Serein!! You are so sweet! And I am so glad you found my blog. Hope you’ll be back to read more!! Xox

• Dara May 20, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Yup. I love hot pink. It’s perfect, and now that summer is here? YES please!

— Dara // http://www.peoniesandhoneybees.com

• Dana Ivy May 23, 2016 at 9:51 pm

YES PLEASE!!! {insert hands up in the air emoji!} Xox

• Lily Kanaya Widjaja May 22, 2016 at 4:50 am

great pick for a Pink lover like me :)

– Lily Widjaja

• Dana Ivy May 23, 2016 at 9:52 pm

So glad you liked this post, Lily! And so glad you found my blog, too! Hope you’ll be back to read more! Xox

• Jenny May 23, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Cute pink strap! Mine still has the original silicone band on it. I totally need to change that!

Jenny Loves
    Beauty

• Dana Ivy May 23, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Thanks girl! I had my original strap for a year and I still love it but it is nice to change it up every now and then! So glad you found my blog and hope you’ll be back to read more!! Xox

• […] I will tell you about a gift I got from my mother-in-law… after reading my “Hot Pink Perfection” post {all about the hot pink stuff I’m so into right now}, she sent me the hot pink Zoya […]