32 One-Piece Swimsuits to Lust Over

June 22, 2016

32 One-Piece Swimsuits to Lust Over

June 22, 2016 >/div>
I Adore What I Love Blog // 31 ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS TO LUST OVER // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

It’s officially summer! Woohoo! And I don’t know about you but the first thing I think of when I think about this sunny and warm season is laying out at the pool. DUH. While it’s literally one of my favorite things to do, there’s definitely a part of me that dreads the whole bathing suit aspect of it all, which I know is all too common for most people. With that being said, I have a little fact for ya: I have never worn a two piece in my life!!!

The only reason I’m telling you this is because since I could ever remember I’ve struggled to find the perfect one piece – one that’s chic, sexy, and just as adorable as all those cute little bikinis I saw my friends wearing! It’s not an easy find but what I will tell you is that there’s been a definite shift {for the better!} in the notion of one-piece swimsuits over the years. These days it’s totally acceptable to wear them – and dare I even say the COOL thing to do – no matter what your body type! Because of that there are literally SO MANY uhdoraaable versions in the stores and especially online that any girl would swoon over! You guys, thank goodness, because I can’t handle the swimsuit shopping anxiety, which I am happy to report is pretty much gone now =)

Take a look at 32 {!!!!!!!!!!} of the cutest one-piece swimsuits you ever did see!!! I think it’s safe to say that they bare no resemblance to the ones  your mom and grandma used to wear!

I Adore What I Love Blog // 31 ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS TO LUST OVER // trendy swimsuits // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6

I Adore What I Love Blog // 31 ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS TO LUST OVER // flattering swimsuits // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

1 • 2 • 3 • 4

I Adore What I Love Blog // 31 ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS TO LUST OVER // colorful swimsuits // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

1 • 2 • 3

I Adore What I Love Blog // 31 ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS TO LUST OVER // colorblock swimsuits // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

1 • 2 • 3 • 4

I Adore What I Love Blog // 31 ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS TO LUST OVER // all black swimsuits // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5

I Adore What I Love Blog // 31 ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS TO LUST OVER // all white swimsuits // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

1 • 2 • 3 • 4

I Adore What I Love Blog // 31 ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS TO LUST OVER // black and white swimsuits // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6

32 One-Piece #Swimsuits to LUST over!! For ANY body type! Take a look! Click To Tweet

{click on the numbers above or shop the suits below, too}

Each one is cuter than the next but which is your FAVORITE??
Tell me in the comments!

PS take your swimsuit to the next level with a sassy and fun beach towel! #nobrainer

• Lily Ayala June 22, 2016 at 9:42 am

I love that one-piece suits are so in right now! And they are SO cute! I love all of these that you’ve shared, Dana. So many fun and trendy suits!

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:31 pm

Right?!! Me too! Makes it so much easier for me to shop for them now! Hope you’re having the best weekend, Lily!! Xox

• Dasha Guyton June 22, 2016 at 9:45 am

Great roundup! I especially like the trendy options.

-Dasha

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:30 pm

Thanks Dasha!! You are so sweet! The trendy options are some of my favorites as well… those pineapples!!!! LOVE! Xox

• WhatWouldVWear June 22, 2016 at 10:01 am

Great selections, Dana! I LOVE one piece bathing suits! I bought 2 not too long ago — and I must admit: I’m so happy that they are back in style!

I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!

xoxo, Vanessa

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:30 pm

I’m so happy too!!!! Makes it so much easier for me! And so glad you love this post, Vanessa!!! You’ll have to feature your new suits on the blog soon! Perfect for summer!! Xox

• Kasie Chelanne June 22, 2016 at 11:51 am

I really love that one pieces are in. I’m generally a bikini girl myself but I feel that the right one piece can be so much more elegant and appealing than a tiny bikini. I think my favorite is the first white option you show with the ruffles around the bust, how cute is that?!

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:29 pm

LOVE that white ruffly one!! Can’t go wrong with white! It’s really cute! So glad you found my blog and hope you’ll be back to read more!! Xox

• Dara June 22, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Your fashion round-ups = life.

SO glad you posted this. I’m in desperate need of a new swimsuit, and loving the one piece craze!

— Dara // http://www.peoniesandhoneybees.com

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:27 pm

This sole comment = LIFE!!! Seriously way to make my day! You are the sweetest Dara!! Xox

• Angela Tolsma June 22, 2016 at 1:40 pm

oh my favorite black number 3!!

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Ooo love that one too!!! So glad you found my blog and hope you’ll be back to read more!! Xox

• Annie @ Something About Navy June 22, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Oh man, I’d love to have any of the Trendy suits! Great selections all around! I’ve been searching for a while and haven’t come across several of these!

Annie | http://www.somethingaboutnavy.com

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:26 pm

I love those trendy ones too! I’m glad that I brought you so new one-piece options to check out!! Xox

• Sarah @ Foxy's Domestic Side June 22, 2016 at 5:04 pm

OH man, can I just take one of everything? This year I threw out all my old 2 piece suits and got a few one piece ones. I think I might have to add some more to the mix. Love the way you broke them up! This post must have taken forever! Thank you!

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Right?!? I feel the exact same Sarah! One pieces are the best!! And so happy you loved this post. I didn’t intend to feature 32 swimsuits but I couldn’t stop bc they were just so cute!! Ha that’s blogger life for ya!! Xox

• Penny Parlor June 22, 2016 at 6:51 pm

So much good info!! This is a great selection of suits for everyone!!! Thanks Dana!!

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 11:28 am

That’s what I was going for, my friend!!! Thanks for stopping by the blog and I hope you’ll be back to read more!

• Jennifer Wright June 22, 2016 at 7:02 pm

I love so many of these, thank you for putting this together! I used to wear bikinis but not so much anymore!

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 11:26 am

Oh of course!!! I’m so glad you liked this post and hope you foundation few cute one pieces!! Xox

• Deena Simair June 22, 2016 at 11:31 pm

Love all of these..I just bought the coolest 90s vibes one piece and now I want more

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 11:26 am

So fun!! I think I have you covered here if you decide to invest in another :)

• Diana C. Burke June 22, 2016 at 11:47 pm

These are gorgeous! I will have a fun summer with these :)

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 11:25 am

Yeah!!! Did you decide on a fave? I would love to know!! Xox

• Diana C. Burke June 26, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Yeah i do, black and white would be great.
        xoxo | Summertime

• Mica June 23, 2016 at 12:27 am

You have found some great swimsuits! :) I just have the one one-piece, the rest are bikinis. It is hard to find a cute one sometimes, you’re right!

Away From The Blue Blog

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 11:24 am

I thought so and I’m glad you did too! Maybe you should add another to your collection… I know I’m a bad influence! Xox

• Jesica June 23, 2016 at 1:59 am

#4 from the trendy category… it’s dead sexay!! I’m drooling over all these cute swimsuits, and I love that one pieces are more friendly to my hamburger craving ways ;)

xx Jesica

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 11:22 am

Hahaaha nothing wrong with a good burger every once in a while!! PS you just nailed my fave of the bunch!! Xox

• Glenda Rivera June 23, 2016 at 7:09 am

I’m in love with no. 3 in the flattering set and no. 5 in the balck and white set. Bec it’s off-the-shoulder!!! Oh my cutest one-piece ever.

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 11:20 am

Two amazing picks, my friend! Loveeeee that off the shoulder too! Worth every penny! Xox

• Shauna C June 23, 2016 at 8:22 am

I know these one pieces are all the rage right now, but I’m just not sure of how they would look on me – so I’m always too scared to try!! But these are some super cute options that may change my mind :) Thanks for the inspo! XO

Shauna

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 11:19 am

Oh girl, they will tooootally work for you!! Glad you got some inspo here! Xox

• Joseph Jackson June 23, 2016 at 8:36 am

lovely collection of swimsuits http://architecture.uonbi.ac.ke/

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 11:19 am

Thank you!! Glad you stopped by the blog and I hope you’ll be back to read more!! Xox

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Thank you!! SO glad you stopped by my blog and hope you’ll be back to read more!! Xox

• Bernadyn Nettles June 23, 2016 at 9:38 am

I see a lot of them I’d want to try, but I love the color block ones! I wear both types of swimsuits, but I like wearing one-pieces around the kids just in case they pull something down and if I go to a waterpark, I don’t have to worry about the bottoms coming off!

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 10:18 am

The color block ones are some of my faves as well! And toooootally understand your reasoning for wearing one-pieces! Glad you liked this post! Xox

• Amanda June 23, 2016 at 10:56 am

Oh how cute are all of these!? I love these options, especially for post-baby ;) Lovelovelove the colorblock ones!

Happy Summer! <3

Amanda
    misslulupearlblog.blogspot.com

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 10:17 am

The color block ones are sooo cute, right?! One-pieces are def the best post-baby… or if you’re like me, anytime! Ha! Happy summer to you Amanda!! Xox

• Uzo O June 23, 2016 at 1:14 pm

I don’t own a black swim wear , and looking at these ones here i feel like i’m just going to get one this summer , i love them all. Great post.

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 10:16 am

Do it, girl! And thank you – so so sweet =) Xox

• Lauryn Lasko June 23, 2016 at 3:05 pm

You have such great style. I love all the swimsuits you chose!

xo, Lauryn
    Lauryncakes

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 10:15 am

Awww that’s a make-my-day comment! Thanks Lauryn! PS so glad you found my blog and hope you’ll be back to read more! Xox

• Biana Perez June 23, 2016 at 6:15 pm

After getting my first one piece last year I’m definitely hooked! You rounded up so many amazing ones it’s hard to pick!! I can’t say no to the figure flattering ones!! xo, Biana

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 10:12 am

So happy you like these picks, Biana! And totally agree – figure flattering are definitely the best! Xox

• Kate @ Green Fashionista June 23, 2016 at 7:41 pm

So many fabulous finds! I picked up my first one piece since I was a kid this year, and LOVE it! They’ve changed so much for the better, and are super cute now.

P.S. I was unable to respond to your comment on my post today since you’re a no-reply blogger *tear*, but thanks for the compliment on my dress! It’s from Shopbop, and the details are in my post from yesterday ;-)

• Molly Hogan June 23, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Great post! I’ve been looking for a new one piece!

Xx

Molly

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 10:11 am

Thanks Molly! I think I have you covered! Ha. Love that one-pieces are so cool now! Xox

• C A M I June 23, 2016 at 10:45 pm

One piece swimsuits are the best, they are so flattering and i love your picks!

Have a wonderful weekend, xx

My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 10:10 am

Thanks lady! You’re so sweet! Xox

• Trang Do June 24, 2016 at 12:36 am

Love all these swimsuits!! Great picks!
    Xoxo,
    Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

• Dana Ivy June 24, 2016 at 10:10 am

Thanks girl!!! They are pretty damn good, right?!

• Violette June 24, 2016 at 2:14 am

I love them all! Thanks for the tips!

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Yay! Me too! In AZ as we speak and all I’m seeing is one-piece swimsuits!!!!! Xox

• thefashionfolks June 24, 2016 at 4:59 am

There are so many chic picks! Number 3 from the flattering ones is just so good! Xx

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:35 pm

I adore that hunter green dress! Glad you found this post fun and worthy!! Xox

• Nina June 24, 2016 at 6:00 am

Gorgeous selection.I especially loved the black and white pieces.
    Nina

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Ooo yes, those are perfection! Thanks nina!! Xox

• […] we got in yesterday and are having a blast already! Today is all about laying out at the pool in sassy one-piece bathing suits a la the ones I posted about on Wednesday! Woo! Before moving onto reading about my wins for this […]

• Julia @ Sprinkles & Saturdays June 24, 2016 at 10:54 am

So funny that you’ve never worn a one piece! The only time I ever wore one was as a kid, so does that count as the same thing? Haha. These are so adorable. I especially love the orange one with the criss cross back. You have inspired me to add one to my collection which, is something I’d never even thought about before!

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Ahhh I said I’ve never worn a two piece!! So I’ve only worn one-pieces! Ha! I would feel so weird in a bikini at this point in my life I think!! So glad you loved these picks and makes me so happy to know that I’ve given you some one-piece inspo!! I’m actually in AZ right now and everyone is wearing them!!!! Xoxo

• Julia @ Sprinkles & Saturdays June 25, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Ahh my bad girl! Reading too quickly and totally missed that haha. Freud would call this classic projection, I’m going with sleep deprivation. Hope you’re having a good weekend!

• Neelam June 24, 2016 at 12:39 pm

I LOVE that one-piece swimsuits are so plentiful and beautiful! There was a time when it was like designers had forgotten about them. The hunter green one is just gorgeous! As always, thanks for sharing.
    Neelam

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:33 pm

YES!!!! I totally agree – so much better now!! Ugh I just adore that hunter green one. SO perfect!!! Xox

• Cielo Fronteras June 25, 2016 at 1:33 am

One piece swimsuits have been my favorite lately! Love these style picks you got here! =)

– Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

• Dana Ivy June 25, 2016 at 6:32 pm

They’re pretty good, huh? So glad you loved the post!!! Xox

• Face to Curls July 1, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Great selection! I love one piece bathing suits, they are so flattering! x

Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

• Funmi Alabi July 4, 2016 at 2:43 pm

No 4 on Trendy
    No 3 on Flattering
    All five on all black

Yes, pleaseeee! Gorgeous!

Funmi x
    funmialabi.co.uk

• Joti Singh July 4, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Great picks. I’m craving a one pieces swimsuit right now. This gives me some great options!

• Alexa M Johnson July 5, 2016 at 8:36 am

I want every single one!

alexamjohnson.com

• 10 TIE-DYE TOPS THAT ARE TO DIE FOR ▶️ on the blog now!! 💃🏻 To say that I've been drawn to tie-dye my entire life would be an understatement... because I have been more than drawn to it, I'm OBSESSED with it!
I mean, what's not to love?? In 2019 tie-dye is fun, playful, and easy! I seriously can't get enough!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Which is why I scoured the 'net to bring you the chicest, coolest, most bad ass tie-die tops you've ever seen!!! Always have been, always will be 💜
Tap on the LINK IN MY BIO and click on "Latest Blog Posts" 🔗 You won't be disappointed!! {And guess what?? This top 👆🏼 that  I'm wearing in the pic with my neice is included in the line-up + it's not crazy expensive!}
Oh!!! Will you do me a favor?? Tag a tie-dye loving friend in the comments! Trust me, she'll want to see  these tops!!!!
👉🏼 Are you into the tie-dye?? Who remembers tie-dying at day camp?? {#bestcampdayever‼️} Share your thoughts below?? ⤵️
    • HAPPY CAMPER!!!! 🏕🎒😁Brody had the BEST first day today @bannerdaycamp!!!! We've been talking about this for almost a year and today #MrBrodyMax actually got to experience the most special camp in the 🌏 for himself!!!! He LOVED it!!!!
While it was too cold to swim, he went on a bus for the first time and ROCKED IT {said it was the most fun part of his day 🚌🙌🏼}, met his counselors and thought they were "awesome" and is obsessed with all his new and old friends that are in his group!!!! ❤️ While I was a little more emotional about the whole day than I ever imagined I would be {see my stories}, what more could a mama ask for?
👉🏼 Raise your hand in the comments if your babes started "big kid" camp this summer for the first time too?? 🙋🏻‍♀️ Share with me how it went!!!! ⤵️
    • SUMMER BEAUTIES 🥰 Wore these babies out on Saturday night, Instastoried my walking 👣 and in rolled the questions about these gorgeous red totally on-trend sandals - I ❤️ you guys and aim to please so here are the deets👇🏼
Tap my #linkinbio, click on "Shop My Insta" and BUY THEM. Because guess what?? I found them @dsw for a fraction of the cost they're really sold for 🙌🏼 {cue the hallallullah music 😂}
But trust me, you really do need them! Because strappy-ness is IN and a block heel is COMFORTABLE 👊🏼 Plus, they come in black too, Yassssss 🖤 And if you're wondering, they run TTS.
Unrelated, but 👉🏼 who's ready to tackle Monday?? I AM but it's Brody first day of @bannerdaycamp today and I can't stop thinking about him there!!!!! I know he's having the best day but just sayin' - I miss my little man!!!
    • HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the really amazing and awesome baby daddys in the 🌏!!! I might be biased, but I'd say that mine is truly at the top of that list 🙍🏻‍♂️💙
@harfster, thank you for being the most thoughtful, loving, kind, FUN, funny, hard-working, silly, and sweet daddy to our two little rascals. I know everything you do, you do for our boys {and for me} and it doesn't go unnoticed! You are one in a million {+ the best stroller pusher in the game!!!!!} and we ❤️ you!
Tomorrow I'm going to insta-story our day of celebrating my #1 baby daddy guy @chicagobotanic 🌿🌻👉🏼 be on the lookout!!!
    • LAST MINUTE FATHER'S DAY GIFTS UNDER $50??? #yesplease👨🏻🎁‼️ Newsflash: Father's Day is this coming Sunday 💥 and I've rounded up 12 really perfect and practical yet unique and fun Father's Day gifts for the special guys in your life ALL FOR UNDER 💲5️⃣0️⃣!!!! Not to mention everythingggg can be delivered to your doorstep in 2 days {or less!} using #amazonprime 🙌🏼
Click the link in my bio, then tap "My Personal Amazon Page" - then head to the box that says "Father's Day Gifts Under $50!!" * If you order today you will DEFINITELY have the gifts in time for this weekend and nobody will even know it was last minute 👊🏼 Woohoo!
I included my husband's favorite pocketless t-shirts that he's wearing 👆🏼 They're $12 and come in 8 colors, plus if you're into the pocket, you can order with it too!
👉🏼 Are you a last minute type of gifter?? {I admit that totally am 🤷🏻‍♀️} Tell me below! ⤵️
    • MY MAMA HEART IS 😭 Today, Levi went to camp for the first time all by himself!!!! Well, it was actually the first time he's done anything all by himself and I'm over here with alllllll the tissues 🤧 Like, how?!?! He's my baby, you guys!!!!!
Literally for the past 2 years, 3 months, and 5 days {‼️} we haven't left each other's sides... And he loves me. A LOT.  Maybe as much as I love him. So I think we both felt it. He did great at drop-off but these are the moments as a mom you wish you could just skip! At least I do. Because while proud doesn't even begin to describe the feeling I had this morning, it was also scary and sad and brought out all the emotions! 🥰 Parenting is hard!
So here's to all the moms out there who are in the same boat as me today or in the coming weeks. WE GOT THIS 🙏🏼😘 Xox