Weekly Wins // #20

Weekly Wins // #20

June 24, 2016 in I Adore Mom Life, I Adore What I Love >/div>

Weekly Wins is a series where I touch on my “wins” from the week in the categories of love, buy, do, eat, give, read, tech, watch and wear. It’s 100% my favorite post to write. Enjoy!

I Adore What I Love Blog // WEEKLY WINS #20 // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

Hello from sunny {and HOT} Arizona! I’m currently at one of my best friend’s Bachelorette parties partying hardy. Ha, I mean, that’s not entirely true but we got in yesterday and are having a blast already! Today is all about laying out at the pool in sassy one-piece bathing suits a la the ones I posted about on Wednesday! Woo! Before moving onto reading about my wins for this week, can we please talk about the fact this is the 20th edition of this series?!?! Insane!!

LOVE:
We moseyed on into Dylan’s Candy Bar again the other day and I stopped in my tracks when I saw these emoji cookies. Could you die?! I am obsessed! These would make the most perfect and cutesy gift for someone!! You can buy them in the store solo or find them online in this gift set here.

I Adore What I Love Blog // WEEKLY WINS #20 // Dylan's Candy Bar Emoji Cookies // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

BUY:
So remember last week when I featured those cool men’s waterproof Birkenstocks that I got for my husband for our anniversary as my give-win? Wellllll, I knew I had this upcoming trip to Arizona and loved them so much that I got them for myself too! They are only $35 and I realized that if my husband was going to have fashionable pool shoes, I needed some too! I really wanted them in white but they were sold out so I got the next best color… black! They’re also really comfortable I could probably wear them all day. Plus, I’ll be twinning with the hubs. Woohoo! Shop the woman’s version here.

I Adore What I Love Blog // WEEKLY WINS #20 // Waterproof Birkenstocks // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

DO:
One of my best friend’s who lives in Colorado was in town on Tuesday just for the day and while both our husbands were working, we literally spent all day together with our boys who are a month apart! It. Was. So. Much. Fun!!!!! First of all, I always love reuniting with friends and even though we haven’t seen each other in a while, we FaceTime all the time since we’re both stay-at-home moms and seeing each other in person always feels like we’ve never skipped a beat. Those are the best types of friendships, am I right?!?! Anyways, we started our day walking around Mich Ave, went to a park near there so the boys could get some energy out, and then had lunch at Doc B’s where I got the tastiest brussels sprout salad with ahi tuna that I ever had! Then the boys napped, we had dinner together, and hung out for awhile before they headed home. BEST DAY EVER!!

I Adore What I Love Blog // WEEKLY WINS #20 // Brody and Bricker // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

EAT:
My bestie Lauren invited us over for a little BBQ on Friday night and I obviously wanted to contribute to the meal so I made this pretty caprese salad! I kind of just threw it together and it was so refreshing and delish! All I did was buy mini mozzarella pearls, cut up a pack of grape tomatoes in half, and cut a bunch of basil, tossed it all together and then right before serving topped it with a sweet but savory balsamic glaze like this one. PERFECTION.

I Adore What I Love Blog // WEEKLY WINS #20 // Caprese Salad // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

GIVE:
We celebrated one of Brody’s friend’s second birthday this weekend at his party and while I typically buy toys as kid birthday gifts, this time around I went with getting the bday boy a swimsuit and sunglasses! I thought it was suiting for pool season and together, this duo was too cute not to gift! Shop the swim trunks here and the sunglasses here.

I Adore What I Love Blog // WEEKLY WINS #20 // Boys Swim Trunks and Babiators // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

READ:
For the parent readers of my blog: 5 things your toddler needs YOU to know. This one is a tear-jerker. PS here’s a random photo of Brody in his World’s Greatest Eater shirt {which he really is!!} because why not?! PS unfortunately it’s not sold online yet but I’ll be on the lookout and hopefully it will be soon!

I Adore What I Love Blog // WEEKLY WINS #20 // Brody World's Greatest Eater // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

TECH:
Since the app was created, I’ve always been a huge Bitmoji fan. Sometimes my friends and I literally text in ONLY bitmojis. As much as I love them, it’s always been super annoying to find the one that I want. This week, that all changed because now you can search for the bitmojis you’re looking for by simply typing a word that might go along with it such as “birthday” or “yay” or “morning”. Yep, that’s big news in my world!!

I Adore What I Love Blog // WEEKLY WINS #20 // Searchable Bitmojis // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

WATCH:
Another week and another James Corden Carpool Karaoke!! I can’t get enough of these videos you guys! This one with Selena Gomez actually might be my all-time favorite! I was pretty much laughing the whole entire time!!!!!

WEAR:
Last week I went shopping with my friend Jeri and we literally both picked up these same sandals at the same exact second from the sale rack at Nordstrom! Jer and I have always had really similar fashion sense so no surprise there but I picked out the gold ones and she picked out the black ones. I’ve been wearing them on repeat since getting them and now I want the black ones too! Shop both colors {plus they come in a pretty bright coral color} here. PS they are still on sale right now for under $50!! WIN!

I Adore What I Love Blog // WEEKLY WINS #20 // Dolce Vita Sandals // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

@dylanscandybar @allbirkenstocks @docbskitchen @bitmoji @shopdolcevita = #weeklywins #iadorewhatilove Click To Tweet

Happy weekend!!! Any tips for surviving the AZ heat??
Let me know in the comments section now!

• Charity June 24, 2016 at 7:28 am

Have a blast in Arizona! It’s one of our favorite places to vacation and love your Birks…

• Amy Ann Arnold June 24, 2016 at 8:35 am

Those Birks are so cool! I didn’t know a waterproof pair existed. And how fun are those emoji cookies?!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

• Courtney June 24, 2016 at 8:45 am

Selena Gonez was so funny on Carpool Karaoke!! Have fun in Arizona!

• Jeri June 24, 2016 at 9:27 am

Love the mention ???????? and love our new sandals! All sorts of cuteness in this blog, the cutest being Mr. Brody! Enjoy AZ my friend!

• Darcy from A Memory of Us June 24, 2016 at 9:56 am

I thought Selena was hilarious! The McDonald’s scene was cracking me up!

• Candace June 24, 2016 at 10:24 am

Those cookies definitely stood out to me. I love sweets and I’m sooo greedy! One of my friends texts me with that bitmoji app and some of them are hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I need to find those cookies now lol.

• Julia @ Sprinkles & Saturdays June 24, 2016 at 10:51 am

Umm yes those cookies are so cute I could die! Did they taste as good as they look? Also love your blue toe nail polish!! So fun for the season. I hope you have a wonderful weekend love!

• Lily Ayala June 24, 2016 at 11:33 am

Those cookies are just too much, haha! Love them! Sounds like you had a great time catching up with friends this week, so fun! And those sandals are adorable, love them! Hope you have a great time celebrating this weekend!

• Harlynn June 24, 2016 at 11:49 am

Whatever you ate, yuuuuuum!!!!!!
    Think my man would dig those shoes. Have to look into them.
    You sandals are gorgeous! I have a pair of Egyptian/Jesus sandals, but need to give into a flip flop type again. That’s why I dig yours, has a back strap.

• Dara June 24, 2016 at 3:10 pm

That’s so fun that you and your bestie both had baby boys a month apart! That must have been so special to experience together! Have a great weekend

— Dara // http://www.peoniesandhoneybees.com

• Jalisa June 24, 2016 at 3:31 pm

I seriously can’t take Brody’s cuteness, like why is he SO cute!?!?!? Haha! Look at him on the go with that soccer ball! Those emoji cookies are so cute indeed! That caprese salad looks SO good, girlie! It doesn’t look as quick and easy as it was because you presented it so lovely! The glaze really dressed it up and I bet it was delicious, too! I hope you’re having the best time at the bachelorette party, girlie; thanks so much for sharing!

• Mica June 24, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Your son is so cute! :)

Enjoy the party this weekend, sounds like fun :)

Those cookies look delicious too!

Away From The Blue Blog

• Richel V. June 24, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Loved the Selena Gomez episode as well. They were so cute on the roller coaster! Hahaha!

xx, Richel Goes Places

• Harlynn June 25, 2016 at 4:39 am

Play dates are the best! Coming from somebody who isn’t a parent.
    Got a better pay childcare gig! Watching a 4-month old. Infants and babies I need more experience with (on resume). You and your friend’s lil men are toooo cute!!
    Those flops I still have to get my man. They make them for women too!? Maybe I’ll snatch my ma a pair. Personally loooove those sandals and would wear them out within this summer. Haha.

• Jill June 25, 2016 at 8:11 am

Those emoji cookies are so fun! I need to check out that app too! I’m loving your sandals! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jill
    Doused In Pink

• Deena Simair June 25, 2016 at 9:38 am

I will have to check out those bitmojis, sounds like something I would use. Have a great weekend!

• Kathryn June 25, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Carpool Karaoke is the best thing ever! This one with Selena Gomez was so good. Loving those gold sandals you picked up, too.

Kathryn • The Fashionography

• Tina Phan June 26, 2016 at 12:45 am

I’m dying over the emoji cookies although they’re too cute to eat! I also need to start watching carpool karaoke – everyone’s been talking about them!

Tina

• Violette June 26, 2016 at 2:20 am

Cute photos! The emoji cookies are so fun!

• The Ocean's Dock June 26, 2016 at 3:32 am

I love these sandals! These cookies look delicious.
    XX

• Kate @ Green Fashionista June 26, 2016 at 8:42 am

That caprese salad looks DELISH! Hope you’re having a fabulous time at the bachelorette <3

• Uzo O June 26, 2016 at 3:08 pm

He is so adorable, and you got some really nice stuffs here , I love your toe nails and those Sandals.

• Bernadyn Nettles June 26, 2016 at 5:02 pm

I love those carpool videos! We tried to get on his show while in LA but ended up on the waitlist…maybe next time *crossing fingers* It looks like you’re having such a great time. Cute pics of everything and love Dylan’s Candy Bar :D

• Glenda Rivera June 26, 2016 at 9:04 pm

Firs of all, happy 20th :) I wish I have the same consistency and things for maintaining such a good series. And yes, I love the idea of twinning with the hubs for the love of fashion ;)
    Enjoy Arizona dear!
    ♥ from http://www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

• C A M I June 26, 2016 at 10:51 pm

This is all so great girl, lovely week of yours!

Have a great day, xx

My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com

• Face to Curls June 27, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Oh, that caprese salad looks really good and oh my goodness, those emoji cookies and your little man is just so cute!

Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

• Sarah @ Foxy's Domestic Side June 28, 2016 at 10:33 am

That salad looks so good, and those sandals, I think I need a pair :)

• Shaunacey June 28, 2016 at 9:22 pm

those sandals are so so so cute
    I FINALLY made my own balsamic glaze a little while ago and I literally put it on EVERYthing!!! so good

• DearLyndsey July 1, 2016 at 2:41 pm

I love these blog posts. Your sons shoes are super cute. That salad you made looks absolutely delishious.

• […] If you follow me on insta, you know I bit the bullet this month and bought these jeans that I was lusting over! And let me tell you, every time I wear them the compliments roll in like whoa! At first I wasn’t sure if I wanted them because of the jean patches under the rips but then I realized it’s a plus because I can wear them in the negative 10 degree weather come winter! Deal breaker! Shop these jeans here AND these sandals {which are currently 40% off!!} here, which happen to have been a recent weekly win!  […]

• […] sad! I did, however, make this caprese salad that I snapped with Isaiah’s iPhone; recipe in this post! It was SO […]