The Perfect Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Fall Look // Day to Night

July 25, 2016 in I Adore What I Love

I Adore What I Love Blog // THE PERFECT NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE FALL LOOK // DAY TO NIGHT // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatilove

You guys… the Nordy Anniversary Sale is here… and I’m sure you already know this but as of this past Friday, it’s open to the public!! You know this is pretty much the best sale ever, right?! Well it is. Why? Because literally all the NEW {and cutest} fall merchandise is on super sale for a limited time! Including that of women, men, and kids! And you get first dibs on EV-ER-EY-THEENGGG!! But then once the sale is over, poof, the clothes might still be on the rack {if they didn’t already sell out}, but you’ll have to pay full price in order to bring them home. Boohoo. Which is why you must take advantage of the #NSale ASAP, as in, today!

Before we delve deeper into this post, I just want to talk about all the love I’ve received via social media these past couple days while I was in LA! I posted a lot more than usual but I didn’t blog last week at all. Between getting ready for our trip, making sure Brody was good to go before we headed out, and having a million and one things to check off my list before leaving, it was just too much. But I posted SO much on my insta and got lots of love about my outfits. I am going to recap our whole trip for you and will be sure to let you know the details of my looks, like this one and this one. So be on the lookout for that!!!

Okay, back to the Nordy sale {which, by the way, I’ve been calling my favorite store Nordy’s forevs and my husband gets so annoyed by it… he is totally reading this shaking his head right now. HA!}, since it’s such a monumental event in my own life, I’m going to do a few Anniversary Sale posts, each with a different focus, until August 8th, when everything goes back to full price. Get excited! It might mess with the normal flow of the blog, but I promise to make it worthwhile for ya!

Today I will showcase the most adorable day-to-nighttime fall look that I’m currently obsessing over… featuring ALL items from the sale! Details below!

SHOP THE LOOKS:
wear-all-day-top // wear-all-day-pants
DAY TIME ADD-ONS: fedora // black bag // sunglasses // bomber jacket // slip-ons
NIGHTTIME ADD-ONS: ribbon pony-tail holder // silver clutch // bracelet // tweed coat // bootie

Doesn’t this look make you excited for the upcoming breezy season?? {i ask because i’m giddy thinking about it; fall just so happens to be my absolute FAVORITE!} And really, at the core, the featured top and pants are cool enough {and cute enough} to start wearing, like, yesterday! They both totally work for summer!

The cutest #Nordstrom #NSale day to night fall look is on the blog! Seriously chic!! #iadorewhatilove Click To Tweet

Anyone scored anything amazing from the #NSale yet?
I would love to hear about what you’ve bought so far in the comments section of this post!

• Shauna C July 25, 2016 at 8:23 am

Oh gosh, I love all of this! Especially those cranberry booties. How fun for fall! Have a great week, girlie! XO

Shauna

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Thanks girl!!! Oh I am in LOVE with those booties!! Hope you are well! Xox

• Deena Simair July 25, 2016 at 9:23 am

love the graphic! I would totally wear both versions of this outfti!

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Oh why thank you friend!! I did the graphic on the plane – I always do my best work flying! Lol! Anyways, makes me so happy you like these looks! Xox

• Sarah @ Foxy's Domestic Side July 25, 2016 at 9:42 am

Wow that graphic! Amazing considering you were on vacation all last week! :) I would wear these outfits in a heartbeat! I have spent way too much on the Nordies sale!

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Haha awww you’re the absolute sweetest and I just love you! I did it on the plane! So glad you liked these picks Sarah… and ps, what did you get from the sale so far??! Would love to know!!! Xox

• Dara July 25, 2016 at 10:07 am

I love this! That green jacket, oh my gosh!!

— Dara // http://www.peoniesandhoneybees.com

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Thanks girl! Obsessed with the green bomber jacket!! Xox

• Courtney July 25, 2016 at 10:31 am

I’m so excited for my Nordstrom buys to be delivered! And, yes, I did most of my shopping online because I was too lazy to actually go to the mall haha. Love your picks!

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Online shopping is the best way to shop! So glad you liked these picks Courtney!! Xox

• Julie July 25, 2016 at 10:08 pm

More of what I want.need.havetohave in my life!!! Ahhh the sale is just too good!

Thank you for the blog visit babe, hope to see you back to check out my EuroTrip honeymoon travel diaries!

Xx- Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Tooooo good!!!! Right?!?! Thanks for checking out my blog and hope you’ll come back to read more as well! Xox

• snappedbygracie July 25, 2016 at 11:24 pm

love your pics!! One of my favorite sales of the year!
    xx, snappedbygracie.com

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Best sale for sure! Thanks girl! So glad you found my blog. Hope you’ll be back to read more!! Xox

• Luci's Morsels July 26, 2016 at 12:47 pm

I can’t wait for the heat to ease up! Loving all your picks, Dana!

Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Ugh you can say that again. Me too! Thanks girl! Xox

• Jalisa July 26, 2016 at 4:43 pm

I love this post, beautiful! It’s so unique from what I’ve seen on sharing items from the sale because you actually created 2 looks, that both look so perfect and are transitional, too! My favorite would have to be that hat, OMG, that color! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you’re having the best week so far!

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Thank you so much, Jalisa! Makes me so happy to hear that I’ve put together a unique spin on the sale! The hat is pretty great if I do say so myself. Hope you’re great!! Xox

• Kelly Alex July 26, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Love all the looks you put together !

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Thanks Kelly! You are so sweet!! So glad you enjoyed this post and happy you found my blog! Hope you’ll be back to read more!! Xox

• Lily Ayala July 26, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Such a fun and unique post, Dana! Loving those booties, so cute and the color is perfection for fall!
    I have stayed far away from the Nordstrom site, LOL! I have a few things on my wish list, but I’m going to be good and just avoid it in general. #priorites are at the top of my list…I hate being an adult sometimes. LOL!

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:49 pm

Thanks Lily! You’re the best!! Hilarious about staying far away from the sale but I totally feel you on that! Makes complete sense! My problem is I won’t buy tons and then a few months down the road I’m kicking myself when I find something that was in the sale and have to pay full price! And I end up doing it because I’m a sucker! Lol

• Annette July 27, 2016 at 2:39 am

The Sales are always so fun, great post! :) Happy Summer Shopping

• thefashionfolks July 27, 2016 at 9:38 am

Love the pants for the night look, so edgy with the boots! Both of the outfits are just so chic! Am so excited for fall tbh, love the fashion! Xx

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Right?! Fall is the best! Xox

• thevelvetrunway July 29, 2016 at 9:41 am

I love your picks, especially those booties!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Julia x

• Dana Ivy July 29, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Thanks lady! You’re the sweetest!! So glad you found my blog and hope you come back to read more!! Xox

• Lauren Mazzei August 2, 2016 at 11:35 am

Great picks, Dana! I scored these two vests for the fall/winter seasons that I’m in love with! Love the Nordstrom sale!

Lauren