Holiday Gift Guide for HER

December 20, 2017 in Gift Guides, I Adore What I Love

Holiday Gift Guide for HER

December 20, 2017 in Gift Guides, I Adore What I Love >/div>

Holiday Gift Guide for HER // I Adore What I Love Blog // www.iadorewhatilove.com #iadorewhatiloveIt recently dawned on me that I haven’t posted a gift guide for the women in your life! Not sure why I’ve waited so long on this considering Hanukkah is now over {wahh wahh} but for those of you who celebrate Christmas and are still looking for something to celebrate the special ladies that you know and love, look no further, I’ve got some pretty great suggestions for ya. The price-ranges on the items vary and they work for all types of women – your mama, grandma, aunts, cousins, co-workers, teachers, old friends, new friends, girlfriends, wives, etc. And just a little hint to those of my family and friends who I do a holiday exchange with, I’m OBSESSED with all of these finds, yet own none of them {yet!!! hahaha}. Click on the links below to start gifting!!

SHOP THE GIFT GUIDE:

Pinch Mini Emergency Kit
perfect for girl nights out on the town!

Ugg Pompom Fleece-Lined Socks
these look suuuuuper cozy and anything from Ugg delivers exactly that!

Personalized Travel Mug
how cute?!? There are a few different versions.

All in Good Taste by: Kate Spade
all the entertaining tips a girl could want to know! I have literally wanted this foreverrrr.

Leather and Rose-Gold Headphones
these are the MOST chic and they will never go out of style… plus, they’re on major sale right now!

Fujifilm Instax Mobile Printer
right up the tech-obsessed girl’s alley.

Monogram Keychain
the most perfect small gift that’s sure to make anybody happy!

Beautyblender Gift Kit
once you go beautyblender, you never go back #thatsall

iTouchless Robot Vacuum Cleaner
the ULTIMATE gift because seriously what woman doesn’t want a robotic vacuum to do the dirty work for her?!

Voluspa 12-Candle Gift Set
for the most amazing smelling house in the universe.

Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
any husband would score major points for gifting this one…
everyone RAVES about it which gives me no doubt that it’s worth the larger price tag!

Monogrammed Mini Trinket Box
the cutest little nightstand accessory.

Coil Ring
this ring is GOALS.

Hashtag and @ Sign Tic-Tac-Toe Game {it’s decor too!!}
every social media savvy girl’s dream!!!!!!!!

You can click on the links above to find the items featured or you can get to the product pages by clicking on the photos below {scroll to see more using the arrows! Not all the items are shown in this widget}

Still looking for the perfect gift for the women in your life?! CLICK HERE! #giftguideforher #iadorewhatilove Click To Tweet

Which of these gifts are you eyeing for yourself? Send this post to your friends and fam now!!!!

• Laura Albouy December 21, 2017 at 9:57 am

What a great selection ! I love the white and pink headphones!
    Laura

• Dana Ivy December 21, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Those have been my fave literally for FOREVER! I heart them so much!!! Xo

• Julia Comil December 21, 2017 at 10:04 am

Love this selection! I want the Dyson hair dryer so badly!!

• Dana Ivy December 21, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Thank you and same!!!!! Sooo badly!!! Thanks for stopping by the blog, Julia and hope you’ll come back again!! Xo

• Nicole Lier December 21, 2017 at 5:48 pm

I want that Dyson hair dryer ASAP! Great ideas for the lovelybladies in our lives!

• Dana Ivy December 21, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Omg me too!!! Want it NOW!! I’ve heard it’s in a league of it’s own!!!! Xo

• Patricia Lora December 22, 2017 at 8:18 am

So many amazing things! I love the headphones!

• tonya December 23, 2017 at 10:36 am

Those Ugg Pompom Fleece-Lined Socks and the beauty blender kit! WANT!!

• Adventures of Super8 December 23, 2017 at 6:19 pm

All of these gifts are amazing. They would make great gifts.

• Elizabeth Shamooni December 24, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Love the socks with pom poms :)

• Olivia December 28, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Okay, now I need to give a gift to me from me with all of these cute things!!!

• Rachael Burow December 29, 2017 at 10:55 pm

This couldn’t be more perfectly put together! Love ti!

• KatWalkSF January 8, 2018 at 8:36 am

I have the Dyson and love it!

• EVERYYYYTHING I PURCHASED AT THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 💁🏻‍♀️ on the blog now!!! 🔗 in bio!!!! You asked for it and while it took me a little longer than I anticipated + this pic above is from last year because I couldn't get my act together to take another 😝, *everything* I actually bought during this year's #NSale is on the blog now!!! Sharing what I got for myself and for my kids!! 🛍🥳
I'm not just showcasing my "picks" - I'm taking a different approach and telling you what I actually spent our hard-earned money on. And a lot goes into that decision! Check out the post now - I hope it was worth the wait!!! 😘
👉🏼 Have you shopped the sale yet?? Tell me what you got in the comments of this post!! ⤵️
    • WEEKEND VIBES 👨‍🚒🔥🍩☕️🥳 I cannot believe we made it to Saturday!!! To say that this past week was a doozy was an understatement {hence the being so absent on Instastories thing - that ends today!!!} 🤩 BUT looking at the positive, I took a bunch of @onepeloton classes 🚴🏻‍♀️, made dinner most nights for the fambam 🥩, and even got a little {slash a lot} of #nsale shopping in 🛍!!!!
Who wants me to show you my #nordstromanniversaysale purchases on the blog??? If you do, let me know below! ⤵️
    • I ATE GLUTEN IN ITALY & WAS TOTALLY FINE!! You guys! By popular demand, on the blog I'm finally sharing the deets on why I ate gluten in Italy and how it made me feel!! Link in bio to read the post 🔗 {You'll also get to see really yummy glutinous foodie pics + @harfster and I being Italian chefs and making our own pasta!!! 😋}
Most of you know that I have Celiac and when my husband and I were in Italy this past April, so many of you wrote me and told me that's it's most likely ok to eat gluten while there. I didn't believe it at first but wellllll, I did it. The pic above?? One sandwich was for my hubby and the other, for me!!! 🥳 STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT. My full story is on the blog!! I hope you'll check it out!!
👉🏼 Have you ever done anything crazy that you never imagined you'd do?? Doesn't have to do with food, but tell me about it below!! ⤵️
    • TIME FOR A DETOX 😳 Umm, I don't know about you but this past holiday weekend was eating central for me!!! On holidays calories don't count right??? Wrong!!! Boy do I wish that was true though! 😭
I woke up today feeling totally blahh and unfortunately, not totally myself. Jumping back to my regular scheduled routine of eating in moderation + spinning on my @onepeloton while #MrLeviTanner naps. Anyone with a #peloton want to follow each other for motivation?? My name on their platform is the same as on insta - @danaivy 👊🏼
I found if I schedule my workouts in my calendar, than I actually do them 🗓  #workouttip This week, I'm planning on hopping on today, tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday. You know I'm totally telling you this to also keep myself accountable... you're cool with that, right??? 😂😂 But I hope this post inspires you too! Let's workout together this week!! YOU IN??
👉🏼 What's your favorite way to detox after enjoying yourself over a long holiday weekend?? Tell me below!! ⤵️
    • SERIOUS QUESTION {kinda 😂}: How does everyone get such cute family pics?? 🇺🇸 Had THE BEST day yesterday on the 4th but came home and realized that not only did we not get a cute family pic, but we just didn't even take a family pic altogether... Like, we completely forgot!!! 😭 Good thing for this random photo that Levi and I took above! 💁🏻‍♀️
I guess that means we were having too much fun?? ❤️💙 Anyways, it's become our tradition to watch our town parade with our same friends every year {more on my stories!} And then we host a BBQ with my brother's fam and always make wayyyyy more food than necessary 🤷🏻‍♀️
👉🏼 How was your holiday celebrating America's bday? Do you have any 4th traditions?? Let me know! ⤵️
    • LITTLE HIPSTER 🤘🏼 This summer, #MrLeviTanner started taking a hip hop class at @get_rootz!!! This is the first class we've taken there and I signed him up without any friends because I wanted him to try a class somewhere new!! 🥰 BEST IDEA EVERRRR. If you don't know what Rootz is, I have a new blog post up all about it + our experience there as a new family!! #linkinbio 🔗
PSA: also sharing a discount code for you to use for fall registration! 🙌🏼 Let's just say this is a must read, especially if you're local!
👉🏼 Please tag your North Shore friends who have kids ages 0-18!!!! 😘 And if your not local, tell me about the kind of kids classes your kids are taking and LOVE ⤵️